• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Desperate Housewive?

Hottest Desperate Housewife?

• Nicollette Sheridan (Edie Britt)

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Eva Longoria Parker (Gabrielle Solis)

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • Marcia Cross (Bree Van De Kamp)

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Teri Hatcher (Susan Mayer)

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Felicity Huffman (Lynette Scavo)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Having seen a few episodes, I'd say the chick who narrates it, and the chick who Teri Hatcher's husband started seeing, are way hotter than the ones in the poll. Of the poll, though, it's a toss between Teri Hatcher and Felicity Huffman. Huffman's been a fox ever since I first saw her in Frasier.

I like the actress that played Cathrine which was Mike's current girlfriend. She may not be considered a main but I always enjoy seeing her when she's on and also Mary Alice when she actually has a part.

I like the actress that played Cathrine which was Mike's current girlfriend. She may not be considered a main but I always enjoy seeing her when she's on and also Mary Alice when she actually has a part.

Thats the red-head I forgot about! damn.. yeah she is really hot for her age! Let's be honest I would probably fuck them all!

Teri Hatcher is a little bit too skinny for my taste and has one of the ugliest pair of tits (which is kinda funny given her Seinfeld stint), and some days I'm still pissed at myself for watching 2 Days In The Valley (great movie though).

Eva Longoria looks like a Cuban street hooker on crack who just got a good beatin by her pimp without make-up...:throwup:

I have always thought Felicity Huffman to be a very beautiful woman, but she's a little bit too small in the breast department.

Marcia Cross is also a very beautiful woman who I would bang any given day, but there's some pics on the net of Nicolette Sheridan with very little to no make-up, and she's even more beautiful and hotter au naturel. In my book, that's first place every time.

the red head:thumbsup:

Anybody see Teri Hatcher on Letterman? She was acting like she was shot out of a canyon and was the most annoying cunt! wow... Hot but way too skiny.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
So Marcia scares me, I mean she just looks kinda evilish?

Felicity is pretty, and I think she has a great smile, her character doesn't get to be sexy enough if you ask me.

Teri is also pretty and petite but I don't like her voice, I know im weird lol

Eva is probably my pic, I think shes gorgeous, shes actually really smart in real life and shes hilarious.

I was named after Nicolette Sheridan so I instantly like her :p But she is also very very attractive.