• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest celebrity daughter

The answer to this question is simple. Lauren Harris. Daughter of Steve Harris, bassist for Iron Maiden.

Lauren+Harris2.jpg

lauren02.preview.jpg

lauren-harris.jpg

She's hotter than all these other girls mentioned, and cooler than all these other girls mentioned.
WOW! Very hot, I'm going to have some Infinite Dreams about her! Shame that if I got anywhere near her in real life she'd probably Run To The Hills. :(

Susan Sarandon's daughter is a fox :)

so is Alec Baldwin's & Kim Bassinger's love child but unfortunately she's still jailbait :(

I'm not a Liv Tyler fan but she has nice lips. I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of a BJ from her.

The answer to this question is simple. Lauren Harris. Daughter of Steve Harris, bassist for Iron Maiden.

She's hotter than all these other girls mentioned, and cooler than all these other girls mentioned.

Just thinking about doing Lauren Harris makes me think of Iron Maiden. And I don't want to think of that kind of stuff while getting busy with a woman. So I would have to vote NO for Lauren due to who's daughter she is. I have her album Calm Before The Storm and I bought it because she was Steve's daughter. Big mistake. It isn't my sort of music.