• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest British babe?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Being British isn't enough; SHE MUST BE NORTHERN!
If we can't enjoy pies, whippets and flat caps together then it aint gonna go nowhere no it aint ee by gum.

Cheryl Cole
The obvious choice really
Yet you don't have her as your Avatar :wtf:

Yeah i know, i want to do that but when i try to change the profile picture it doesn't work.
I'll try again though
Find a picture of her you like on the net then save it to your hard drive. Click on profile (top left) and then edit avatar and select option 2 which is pick an image from your computer (which will be the saved picture) and it should work. Option 1 which is directly linking a website image often fails to work

Yet you don't have her as your Avatar :wtf:

Find a picture of her you like on the net then save it to your hard drive. Click on profile (top left) and then edit avatar and select option 2 which is pick an image from your computer (which will be the saved picture) and it should work. Option 1 which is directly linking a website image often fails to work

Yeah. i found out what i was doing wrong, there are two profile picture things on the profile section, edit profile picture and edit avatar. I was using the edit profile picture one and wondered why it wouldn't change.

It is now changed to the Gorgeous Cheryl Cole, too small though IMO