• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Anal Creampie Consumptions / Anal Creampie Eating

Re: Anal Creampie Eating?

the hottest one ever is Keri Sable, i think the scene is called fully loaded, she has about 5 guys cum in her ass, pushes it out into a glass and then its poured straight into her mouth. So hot!

also seen a really good multiple cream pie scene with Kyra Black which was very messy! :D

i heard Kelly Wells talking about her and another girl getting fucked in the ass and then 20 guys cummed in their asses, 10 guys for each girl, and then a third girl drank the cum out of their butts!
i would really like to see this one, does anybody have a link for it?

or something else like this, with more then 5 cumshots and swallowing them?

About three years late on this one lol

Flick was Kelly Wells & Chelsie Rae - Internal Damnation #1

Both sluts in hardcore DP fuck session, both take anal creampies & then each cumfarts into the others mouth.

A few jocks come in, and drop their loads into each girls's butt; Jaelyn Fox enters the scene and both girls cumfart their deposits into her mouth (not at same time of course lol)

Hot, nasty scene! Kelly & Chelsie are fucking brilliant

Re: Hottest Anal Creampie Consumptions...

There's three that come to my mind:

The infamous one where a brunette licks up Hillary Scott's projectile creampie fart (can't find it)

Amber Rayne digs her tongue deep into a woman's gaping ass (I believe it was Patricia Petite, they were in a 69 position)

Then the other one is Cris Taliana pretty much sucking the jizz straight from a blonde girls butthole. Very hot

Re: Hottest Anal Creampie Consumptions...

Creampies aren't my favorite thing, vaginal or anal. Eating creampies, even less so.

Most of my discomfort with them has to do with the weirdness: how long it takes a girl to get the stuff out of her, the noises made during the process, if more than one guy is contributing and how uncomfortable that whole thought can be, if it's anal, what about unwanted stuff in the finished product, whether she spends time playing with it, etc. I'm guessing I'm not alone in this. In fact, I'm sure this is all pretty damn obvious.

However, that said, there is one scene I've always liked. I'm afraid I don't know what movie it comes from originally. It's an anal creampie with Amy Ried. She's taking it in the ass on a beige or nondescript leather sofa or something, the guy finishes, she lets it out and then slurps it up. The whole thing happens pretty fast, there are no awkward delays, she doesn't hesitate or look uncomfortable and she doesn't play with it, but just swallows right away.

It's among the very few I happen to like, and it's about as twisted as my tastes run.

bump