• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

hot webcam girl

it totally despises me when surgeons screw up the point of silicon is to enlarge and make them look as natural as possible but ffs the nips aint even in the right place with this chick!!! same as michelle thorn i think its absolutley disgusting the way those tits look on her how can the surgeon take credit for that?!?!?! this is a gud lookin chick though

*Hooray for webcam girls who get their pussy out* :glugglug:

She's really hot, but I agree about her tits. They look awful, like someone's just stuck them on. I've heard massaging them makes them look more natural. Need a volunteer sweetie? ;)

Ree said:
*Hooray for webcam girls who get their pussy out*

She's really hot, but I agree about her tits. They look awful, like someone's just stuck them on. I've heard massaging them makes them look more natural. Need a volunteer sweetie?
:nanner: make sure im invited to that party :D nice clips too

Wow :spump: great breasts! Ok I agree they look uktrafake but she gets away with it she is HOT!!! Plus it doesn't hurt that I love silicone either :thefinger

Does anyone have more information, what's her name, where did they find the posted clip, does she really do webcam shows? if so I definitely wanna spend some money on her :D

Breastaddict said:
Wow :spump: great breasts! Ok I agree they look uktrafake but she gets away with it she is HOT!!! Plus it doesn't hurt that I love silicone either :thefinger
:D

I agree! hehe, no surprise her I guess!! She should've gone a size bigger in my opinion!!

First girl: She is extremely hot until you hit her chest(going up). She has an amazing body and a great stomach (for some reason, thats become a major draw point to me recently). But, yes, that boob-job goes beyond subtle in any sense. I have to wonder what she looked like prior to it, even if she hardly had a chest at all, I'm sure she was much better without the job. Then again, if you were looking at her with clothes on with her job compared to without, she'd look much better with it.