• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Soldier Poses nude from Iraq

It was Reception... So they never actually got to Basic... It was where you get your shots and do paper-work. Get your ID.

The hardest thing about basic is being patient while you wait for everything... EVERYTHING. And there is HUGE separation anxiety.

I had a hard time not thinking about AOL in Basic. (I know... its sad.) I was just 17 though...

Agree with Goblin I do. I've seen alot of strange things while
on active duty. Sometimes females and males have to work together will in the field(training).
One time when we where out a chick and two guys got caught
having a threesome in a in track vehicle and that was around
20 some days into trainging. Think about not having a bath in 20 some days and getting it on with someone. Well the female
have to have showers every so many days, but still your dirty.
So yes this is very possible.

hinddee29

Brino

Banned
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say that it's probably not real but here's another soldier nude:
http://www.***************/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=825

Still looks real to me... If I could zoom in on them more I could tell for sure.

Im pretty sure they are real... those are real ponchos and that looks like an MRE box. And the make-up bag on the floor is essential military bag for girls.

Last edited:
Goblin said:
The time thing is important because they weren't really gay... They just wanted out. They got their discharge too.

Don't they get charged for doing that?

And if you get that low to make out with a guy, you can not be classified as straight anymore, no matter how hard they denied it...

:crash:

-------------------------

And to be on topic:

There are 3 more girls that I saw pics of from the army.
Check the watermark on the pics for the actual site where they came from.

I didn't really care if they were gay or not...

This was before the war so I don't think they were charged... They were definitly discharged though.

neromak,
thats FUCKED up that you think this war and the lost lives are funny.....WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WAR IS???? Have you ever been to the sandbox? Have you ever seen your friend die, or have you ever smelled burning flesh....
I think you should appologize and take that remark back.

"No wonder yer losing the war, lol" - Neromak

:thefinger
-LoneStar
(Proud Member of the US Air Force)

anobody

Banned
dude he was makin a joke

chill

I don't think that last one is legit.

The desk and her hair is what triggered that. It looks more like a basement .

doubt she is a soldier either, but if she is i bet she is in the "morale Booster Division" lol :glugglug:

Goblin said:
I don't think that last one is legit.

The desk and her hair is what triggered that. It looks more like a basement .

it does not make sense to me that she would have/bring such an attire/sexy lingerie with her in the barracks outside the US unless she intends to hook up with another soldier before going to iraq

There is no difference between a soldiers personal time on or off post no matter where you are.

Ive seen female soldiers that are strict and straight when on duty, but are just out to have a fun time when its pass or break.

In fact... Most of them are like that. Being away only means you may have less time to do it. But its still there.

EDIT: I wouldn't know though!!! Im just assuming based on their habits in the country. Ive only left the country with the military once. And there were only a couple females in the part of my unit I went with.