• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Prospects Who Disappeared

Sabina hasn't done any after 2005...
A real shame. She was super cute and exotic looking, not to mention her anal scenes, they were among the best..

Laure Sinclair

She dominates in Wicked Weapon, stealing Jenna's fire IMO

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Funny how things happen. Not more than 2 days ago I was wondering if Cindy had done any other work and then I stumble into her while looking for better images of the clip of Evelyn (from AmateurAllure)! My guess is that Cindy is in another HomeGrown video.

I'm curious to know what's on Cindy's tummy that she's always hiding ... stretch marks or a tattoo? :confused:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Funny how things happen. Not more than 2 days ago I was wondering if Cindy had done any other work and then I stumble into her while looking for better images of the clip of Evelyn (from AmateurAllure)! My guess is that Cindy is in another HomeGrown video.

I'm curious to know what's on Cindy's tummy that she's always hiding ... stretch marks or a tattoo? :confused:

I couldn't find any Homegrown video like that. I've looked all over their site.

This is on another site or DVD.
I hope to see more of Cindy and this time nude. ;)

I'm not sure why she is still covering herself up.
I'd like to know.

Now we need to find more of Cindy's friend Lexie Leigh. ;)

It's not uncommon for a girl to be in a video that a website carries, but searching for her name there yields nothing either because she is using another name or the databases have not been updated.

Everything that she has done so far has been on HomeGrown videos, so it's the natural place to look. The other girl in her scene did another scene on that site : http://sinnistar.com/tiny-sex.html (2nd girl). If you can figure out her name, then looking for her might get you Cindy. (EDIT : her name is Amber).

FWIW, Cindy was a popular girl on the free streaming sites. If her scene is not already up on one of those sites, it will be soon enough. ;)

I'm gonna have to say Tiffany Brookes.

While she is still around,she only does all girl scenes,as opposed to when she first came out and was doing boy/girl hard core.

So as far as I'm concerned,she's disappeared for me.

There are supposedly 4 scenes at Sinnistar involving a Cindy :

AmberCindy.wmv - 165 MB
Cindy.wmv - 126 MB
Cindy2.wmv - 166 MB
LexyCindy.wmv - 234 MB

Cindy2 might be some other Cindy.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
Katie Kaliana had 17 films listed from 2002-03 and then she left the biz... maybe for some she wasn't hot enough or a little to bland in the latina genre... but I for one always thought she was hot... not enough work, I would have bought anything she was in... I did actually...

Katie :bowdown: :cool: :lovecoupl

LA LaMann did a handful of movies and then got out because of an AIDS scare that happened a few years back. Damn shame too. She a a total knockout.