• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot dog? Pussy job? Labia job?

What is it called when a girl gets you off by rubbing her cunt on you, but with no insertion? Thanks in advance for your response.flylickerflylicker

Teasing?:D

I realy don't know, I think there is no name for it.
I'm curious too.

What is it called when a girl gets you off by rubbing her cunt on you, but with no insertion? Thanks in advance for your response.flylickerflylicker

completely naked??? :confused:

1. Grinding
2. Shit out of luck

premature ejaculation?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
:groans loudly: Even wikipedia wouldnt have an entry for something this..

..stupid?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Dry Hump is the correct answer.

nope. im assuming the girl is naked on you, and with that, im sure that shes wet, so its not dry fucking. thats typically with your clothes on.

im not sure exactly what this is called, but i love it.

Torture?

Sounds like TORTURE to me.
Oh hell no.
It's one of the greatest things to be a part of.
I especially love it when a woman uses my face. ;)

A lot of women have difficulty reaching climax via direct intercourse/insertion.
Either that or the male member unloads before she does.
As such, it makes up a large part of the orgasmic routine for women.

I'd be less than honest to say that with my age I'm able to go as long and sustain my erection for the duration my wife requires with direct insertion to orgasm.
She literally prefers 30-60 minutes of continuous intercourse, something I could provide when younger, but not regularly now.
As such, this plays a huge part in our foreplay to get her closer to climax, or if she still does not go in the 20-30 minutes of continuous intercourse, after-the-fact.

I prefer the former, heavily, because I prefer her to go so I "get off" on her quivers.
She can sometimes also go a 2nd time if she unloads early into our intercourse, although I will typically unload myself and then go back to her rubbing for that 2nd time.
I would probably state that she has always rubbed far more than stimulation via direct intercourse anyway, even excluding when I use my tongue or penis (externally) as the object she rubs on, and that has only increased over 15 years.

As she hits her sexual prime, I cannot "keep up" as I'm going the other way, and I fully admit this as I'm a self-aware man.
It's also the reason why if she ever wanted a "young stud" who can provide the same stimulation I did when I was younger, I'd love her enough to give her such.
She deserves such pleasure (and has more than earned it), which is why I also feel there is definitely nothing wrong with a middle aged woman being with a young stud.

In fact, it's almost a natural balance -- her sexual prime (mature) to his (young).

A very attractive girl did this to me a couple of years ago, because it was the first night we had ever met and she didn't want to fuck yet. It was hot because it was such a turn on and I wanted to slide it in so bad. She came, thick white girl goo, all over my cock, then sucked it off. It was incredible. We slept together and i banged the hell out of her in the morning.

a camel toe slide?