But pound for pound, I think Gauge has the hottest calves, especially for her small size. I'd love to spank them just to see how much punishment the muscles can take. Is that the underlying psychological reason why we're attracted to them? :o
Hello I was looking at all the various calf threads and I saw that there are a few so I thought I would give everyone the info for the one that is the biggest and the most active. Hopefully then we can all join ****** and find as many great calves as possible. I thought this was a pretty brilliant idea, hopefully everyone agrees. Have a great day.
Come on guys you're missing the two best pair of calves ever....
Lisa Marie Scott
and from the porn industry...
Silvia Saint
You can't go wrong with these two and you wont find any better. Trust me, I've been looking for my entire life.