• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Host from CzechMegaSwingers / Czech Parties / Czech Lesbians / Czech Gangbang

This is the brunette on the left.

She hosted but never participate.

Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• NTPS4z6lrm7lk1vn.jpg
    NTPS4z6lrm7lk1vn.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,165
  • NTPSgau4uod877tk.jpg
    NTPSgau4uod877tk.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 970
I think she might be the gf/wife of one of the guys who run the site. They use her just cuz she's so beautiful but she's not allowed to touch the guys. You can see that she's pregnant in one of the videos if I recall.

The only video I ever though she starred in was this but I was never sure and some other people on the board had their doubts. The face is pretty similar, high forhead, lips nose, and both girls have a mole on their cheeks, also the girl here is in full makeup but in the czech videos this is not the case. The other clue is the pregnancy part, altdough the girl in the video is far more pregnant then the hostess this scene could be shot later.

https://xhamster.com/videos/pregnant-angelina-pretty-1-424782

tt.JPG

tt5.JPG

would need more face pics/angles to decide. But good job on a potential lead. These mysteries are fun and historically we on this board have solved a bunch. See for example us finding Ashley Robbins lost hardcore video in the Ashley Robbins thread, or ID'ing party hardcore chicks (or any of the other mysteries in my post history).

Side note on this chick. There's a Czech Gangbang she hosts that gets really rough with the mixed race girl. You can tell she almost feels a little bad that she lured the chick into it, as part of their strategy with having a pretty female host is to assure female talent.

Good thing they got her out of there before the infamous giant gangbang they did where the host was coerced into fucking.