• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Honestly, are you going to actually vote in the 2013 Mrs Freeones contest?

How are you going to vote in the Mrs Freeones contest this year?

• I have never voted in the past, and I wont vote this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to vote only in 1 category

• I would only vote if I were able to you all my votes on one lady in one category

• I will use a lucite sweepsatke drum

• Roulettet wheel

• Enny Meeny Miny Mo

• Flip of a coin

• There are no girls in the contest that I like

• Total voters
I'm gona vote, for sure but I don't know how, it will depend on who's in the competition.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
yes! take off those pants!

I am most often without pants :)

I say any thread that allows me to request you baking me a pie.

I dunno about all that. Pie does sound really yummy though. Well.... do I get to choose the pie? I like pumpkin pie. And apple pie. And chocolate pie. Mmmmm.

extremely overrated. its taken the specialness out of communication. and yeah, id say most stars of all kind are made to do it. especially in music.

Right? Twitter is just facebook without the pictures. It's nothing but statuses. Lame. Totally lame.
Have you seen Conan's show where the guy does "Nick Offerman Reads Tweets of Young Female Celebrities!"? Check it!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I dunno about all that. Pie does sound really yummy though. Well.... do I get to choose the pie? I like pumpkin pie. And apple pie. And chocolate pie. Mmmmm.

I'm a good sport. You can choose the pie. :D

I agree about Twitter, I think it's one of the worst inventions of the 21st century. I never needed to know what people, famous or not, are doing every few hours during the day and I don't need to start now.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7277189, member: 579739"]I am most often without pants :)

Right? Twitter is just facebook without the pictures. It's nothing but statuses. Lame. Totally lame.

Harley without pants that is quite the lovely thought

As for Twitter it's statuses in 140 characters or less. For someone who has the inability to ever be concise that is a big no no. Who does Twitter think it is taking away my right to rant as long as I want in one message as opposed to breaking it up into 275,000 shorter "tweets"?

Never understood why they don't call it a "twit" or "Tweeter" either.

Harley Spencer

Harley Spencer and Briana Lee get the bulk of my support this year! Totally flipping it around after last year :) Even though my supportee won.

Yay!

Harley without pants that is quite the lovely thought

As for Twitter it's statuses in 140 characters or less. For someone who has the inability to ever be concise that is a big no no. Who does Twitter think it is taking away my right to rant as long as I want in one message as opposed to breaking it up into 275,000 shorter "tweets"?

Never understood why they don't call it a "twit" or "Tweeter" either.

You certainly get to see all sorts of me without pants now that you're a newly acquired free member of my site!

the better be VERY ridiculous and VERY pointless

Just you wait. It's happening.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7277250, member: 579739"]Just you wait. It's happening.

i think the update on your socks was quite informative and may be very titillating to many fetishists

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7277277, member: 579739"]Ok then. Check out my newest tweets.

i have seen that second tweet many times before

Briana Lee

Hahaha! I think I might've tweeted a whole of 5 times about the contest last year. I hate twitter... So overrated. Blah. But my web guy insists that I post more tweets. Yeah, no.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not to sign up this year. We'll see.

You're probably right.

I dunno, I was just Miss Grouchy Pants before, and now my reasoning for not wanting to enter originally is becoming foggy to me as well. So..... alright. Here goes! Off to sign up. I wonder what thread I'll make this year...

I'm glad you have. I think you under estimate how popular you are on here.

Harley Spencer and Briana Lee get the bulk of my support this year! Totally flipping it around after last year :) Even though my supportee won.

Thanks hun. :)

And with the Twitter thing.....again it's free advertising so why not do it? And you have to think of the number of people you're actually reaching, sure the vast majority of them probably don't even see your updates if they're following a huge number of people but even if 10-20% do then it could add up to a huge amount of people.
I've currently got around 55K followers on there. Now if say 10% of those retweeted just one of my statuses to their followers and they each on average have 100 followers then that's a further 500K people that I've been exposed to! And I didn't pay a penny.....

Harley Spencer

I'm glad you have. I think you under estimate how popular you are on here.

Thanks hun. :)

And with the Twitter thing.....again it's free advertising so why not do it? And you have to think of the number of people you're actually reaching, sure the vast majority of them probably don't even see your updates if they're following a huge number of people but even if 10-20% do then it could add up to a huge amount of people.
I've currently got around 55K followers on there. Now if say 10% of those retweeted just one of my statuses to their followers and they each on average have 100 followers then that's a further 500K people that I've been exposed to! And I didn't pay a penny.....

Haha yeeeeaaaahhhh I have like 600 followers. Haha. Ah well it's alright, I'll get there eventually.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7279860, member: 579739"]Haha yeeeeaaaahhhh I have like 600 followers. Haha. Ah well it's alright, I'll get there eventually.

If I used Twitter I would follow you, if that counts lol. I think Twitter is really lame though. And I deleted my Facebook a year ago (for a good reason, 'cause I actually liked FB), so I can't follow people many places :(

I'll be voting every day.

Same 2-3 girls mainly with one or two more in reserve.

This time main votes only go to the individual girls sites, which I've joined for a while, my favourite solo sites in other word.

They are all forum regulars in any case, but thats not really my reason for voting.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Glad you made the decision Harley. Wear the same pants everyday. I am not a Twit but as Briana said, if you cast your web out big enough you will catch more flies. Nothing negative about it. Subject doesn't ever have to matter. I look at it this way, you are creating 600 fliers stuck under people's windshield wipers and they are passing them on. It may be a challenge to some but 140 characters of original thought won't take you that long to come up with.

Did you enter last year or follow the contest? What sort of feedback have you gotten from other models that have entered and not posting here? Positive and negative.

I'm going to be taking my own advice this year, and I'm going to try avoiding the contest.

Something always happens in it that irks me, and it's for the best.

Harley Spencer

If I used Twitter I would follow you, if that counts lol. I think Twitter is really lame though. And I deleted my Facebook a year ago (for a good reason, 'cause I actually liked FB), so I can't follow people many places :(

That's alright. I don't blame you. It's the thought that counts!

Glad you made the decision Harley. Wear the same pants everyday. I am not a Twit but as Briana said, if you cast your web out big enough you will catch more flies. Nothing negative about it. Subject doesn't ever have to matter. I look at it this way, you are creating 600 fliers stuck under people's windshield wipers and they are passing them on. It may be a challenge to some but 140 characters of original thought won't take you that long to come up with.

Did you enter last year or follow the contest? What sort of feedback have you gotten from other models that have entered and not posting here? Positive and negative.

I was in it last year for the first time, I was in every category but Best Euro and Best Cam. I got 3rd place in Best Newcomer. This year I'll be in Best Adult Model, Best OCSM, and of course Miss FreeOnes.

Eh... last year was interesting, to say the least. I wasn't planning on entering because I didn't think I stood a chance in hell, but a whole number of people kept mentioning it to me personally so I figured alright, why not? And I ended up making the first ever "Vote for Me!" thread of the year (which I didn't know was such a big deal, I just did it for shits and giggles) which was really fun, I did a lot of really interesting things for fans (or new fans, rather) in exchange for votes, like smearing a pie in my own face, playing with whipped cream, playing with a cucumber, watching the original The Thing while naked and wearing aviator sunglasses while drinking J&B scotch, to name a few.
There were a shit ton of people who made snide comments to me and about me, saying they'd never seen me before and proposing that I only came around for the contest, saying that I'd stop posting as soon as the contest was over just like the rest of the girls. Buncha bullshit. And there were people who had their favorite OCSMs who would pop up and talk rudely to me, there was a lot of hate going on amongst a number of people who disliked me or simply disliked what I was doing (some people not always targeting me specifically but girls who did what I did in general regarding the votes in exchange for stuff, but there were a fair number who targeted me specifically, sent me hate mail, etc.), saying that it's messed up for a new girl to come on and expect people to vote for me in exchange for photos, that it's better to "earn" the votes. Earning in their minds meaning: popularity.

It's a bunch of drama. I would love it if I could just do me, do what I do, without people getting in my business.

So perhaps this year I'll make it my thing to be known as The Bitch (as seen in GodsEmbryo's siggy) who has an opinion, a mind of her own, and doesn't back down no matter what people try to do or say. That's me! I'm very stubborn and opinionated, I'm not afraid to admit that, so hopefully some others will accept that.