• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Homosexuality

What's the most politically correct term for homosexual?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
If a wuffter (politically correct term for homosexual) has a wank, then does that puff (politically correct term for homosexual) have sex? because sex with another ringpirate (politically correct term for homosexual) can consist of mutual masturbation, where the two fannybandits (politically correct term for homosexual) wank each other off.

So, when a queer (politically correct term for homosexual) has a wank, does he get triple the pleasure that a genuine person gets?
Because lets face it, when a real person, that is to say a man who isn't a slag (politically correct term for female) or a shit-jouster (politically correct term for homosexual, although lets be honest, there's no mental difference between gays and women - neither are real people) has a wank, he experiences the pleasure of being wanked off (side-note, if I enjoy a wank that I give myself, does that make me bisxual for enjoying having a guy wank me off, even if that guy is me?).

A fairy (politically correct term for homosexual) however, gets the pleasure of being wanked off and the pleasure of giving a handjob. So that's double the pleasure for the faggot (politically correct term for homosexual), but where did I get the triple from?
Well I got triple fom the fact that Marmite miners (politically correct term for homosexual) aren't real people, just like bitches (politically correct term for female), but have bipedal hominid form, which is further evidence to the assertion I made earlier; that skanks (politically correct term for females) and cock-smokers (politically correct term for homosexual) are identical, so therefore, the same.
That being the case, when a screaming queen (politically correct term for homosexual) has a wank then it (note the it) is technically recieving a handjob from a woman, which makes it bi (bisexuals are also not people. For the example that proves this assertion, you need only look at Petra).
THAT being the case, the princess (politically correct term for homosexual) gets triple the pleasure, because it's like gay, bi and straight action (if you receive a handjob from a woman, you're engaged in a straight (or correct) sexual activity.)

Now you may question how much pleasure can be gotten from giving a handjob, but think back to the last time you fingered a chick (politically correct term for female). Surely you enjoyed giving her pleasure, despite the fact that, being a chick, she doesn't constitute a real person? Surely then the giver of a handjob enjoys giving? Afer all, although not really people, women share our bipedal hominid form and for that reason surely they must share more than that? Specifically, surely, the ability to get pleasure from giving pleasure.

This leads to the next question of how we qualify and quantify pleasure.
Were this possible for one person, how would we translate those values to the population at large accurately? Lets say for now that that factor is off topic and say that homo (politically correct term for homosexual) gets twice as much pleasure from a wank because there are two types of pleasure involved, rather than one.

Finally, we must ask, on a side note, do half-pinters (politically correct term for homosexual) get turned on by their own cocks?
Now I realise that this text is rather long-winded and complex, too much for most of you (lets face it, all of you, bunch of fucking retards) to absorb, so, for your benefit (because I get pleasure by helping you inferior intellects along using my superior intellect.) allow me to recap and summarise:

SUMMARY:
A fag (politically correct term for homosexual) gets at least twice the pleasure from having a wank that a real man does, because it gets the pleasure of both giving AND receiving a sex act.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Go murder yourself...:facepalm:

Go play "blind man's buff" on the railtrack

Not reading all that shit, but the sooner Sam and Will admit it to themselves, the sooner they can submit to eachother.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I use the politically correct terms ” cock chugger” or ” butt pirate.” If I'm feeling particularly mean spirited I will call someone an ” Obama supporter.” I can't think of anything more insulting.