• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Homosexuality

ok, fags don't stand up for sucking cock, They figured, how I thought of it since it is a big parade? or whatever, It is about finding love. I talked to Elton John a while back and he said it was about Love. Not sexual activity. You know, but as for sex is better not to be talked about. I don't care what woman want. If they want to go get fucked, go right ahead, if they want to be be a woman for a chance and take care of a man and stop giving him shit about having a dick. Then , I could probably talk to her regulary. Bi-sexuals are annoying as shit, atleast the ones I've talked to. Other ones, they might be bisexual but I don't know it. It's not like I go and ask. What comes along with a woman I accept that with everything I believe in. But, if I think shes right, or slimey, or can maybe try to get over on you, I know how this world is, Too many good hearted people have told how other people can act. It just shows, theres nothing more you can say about it. Actions are louder then words. You can steal someones speech but You Might drive to where they can walk. Or whatever, I don't have a hard time explaining myself, everything is wide open. Come as you are, leave as you came. Without the sexual preference. I think too much I'm going crazy. I going to try to stand up for 72 hours that is four days. I thnk I can make it. Thats not crazy, I believe in science. That's the only way to prove my theroy of gravitational pull. I just need to stay away from people. You see how that twist around?

Wow......you know, one of my best friends is a lesbian, and a smarter, funnier, kinder person you will not meet. She teaches at the University level, and is respected by many, including myself.

Just sayin'........word choice is important. Calling someone a derogatory name because they like to have sex with someone of the same gender is pretty small minded of you, and really, if current trends are any indication, fairly outdated.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I think throwing the word "fag" around isn't very cool.

I am not a 100 dollar bill, so I can't be loved by everybody. And if some people find me outdated/stupid whatever due to my straightforwardness I won't suffer a lot :dunno:

I hate political correctness. Fag is a fag. Word choice is very important, for real! That is why I choose that one. It represents my point of view upon that type of people, my despise, disgust and disrespect. Freedom of speech is still actual? Or is it comfortable to use the word "freedom" only when it comes to pervs, and their rights? What about my right not to like them? I use it. In reply they have a right to hate me. I won't be offended, cuz I do not expect and do not need their "love". I want to be fair to myself. And if my heart/mind/soul tells me that something is a disgusting piece of crap, I will listen to what it says. Sorry if it is outdated.

I think too much I'm going crazy. I going to try to stand up for 72 hours that is four days. I thnk I can make it. Thats not crazy, I believe in science. That's the only way to prove my theroy of gravitational pull. I just need to stay away from people. You see how that twist around?

Dude.....ahhh, fuck it, never mind.

I am not a 100 dollar bill, so I can't be loved by everybody. And if some people find me outdated/stupid whatever due to my straightforwardness I won't suffer a lot :dunno:

I hate political correctness. Fag is a fag. Word choice is very important, for real! That is why I choose that one. It represents my point of view upon that type of people, my despise, disgust and disrespect. Freedom of speech is still actual? Or is it comfortable to use the word "freedom" only when it comes to pervs, and their rights? What about my right not to like them? I use it. In reply they have a right to hate me. I won't be offended, cuz I do not expect and do not need their "love". I want to be fair to myself. And if my heart/mind/soul tells me that something is a disgusting piece of crap, I will listen to what it says. Sorry if it is outdated.

thats ignorant you want people to hate, you, your just as bad as they are if not worse. Your not outdated, your just ahead of your time. That would be good or that could be. Knowing too much something you might repeat yourself. It's just you should probably take it easy and give someone a chance. Not everyone is a creep even if they come from a sick enviroment. Because there is someone inside that enviroment who has been trying to change it, but old habits die hard. Its always nice to have someone to talk to. People go overboad, I have a small tolerance for non sense. I talk to everyone, I dont watch alot of television I dont watch a lot of news. I'm a mess. I dont have a girlfriend, I dont have a lot of people to talk to. I dont have any friends I keep in touch with. I dont go out anywhere. I've been mistreated, and I've seen people who I love dearly, get mistreated. I dont always stop and thinking what I'm doing. I just have some buggs I need to work out inside my life. Life is beautiful, what can you say to a person who shuts you out of their live?

Analingus

Banned
Dude.....ahhh, fuck it, never mind.

right, I talk like an idiot. I hear that everyday. I get no respect. People call me everyname in the book. I feel like Martin luther King Jr is talking to me. Forget what I thought was correct. Forget trying to watch everyones move. People have to something to say. That's the only way you can figure people out. They have to talk. If your trying to get to know somebody. You can't be afriad. A lot of people hold themselves back. Only a hand full of people try to change the world. Or change for the better. A lot of people don't care. And a lot of people don't understand. You have to explain it to them, that is one thing I could not understand. I am built with all this knowledge but I can not use it. It gets me know where. An education is just a nother piece of paper. I'm searching for something new.

ok, fags don't stand up for sucking cock, They figured, how I thought of it since it is a big parade? or whatever, It is about finding love. I talked to Elton John a while back and he said it was about Love

one of the things that makes them so gay: falsehood mixed with pretentiousness.

I can imagine intonation of that phrase: "it is about Love"! fucking pathos and mannerism. This is all around them. They are fullfilled with that gay qualities. They pretend. False pretenders. I can't stand it.

Too many airs and graces. They will be talking about love, and later on taking up in the ass. I do not buy it.

I would like to make a footage of two fags doing each other, while at the background it would be a interview with one of them, where he speaks about lofty matters and Love (pure, big and whatever else... )

All that bloated emotional subtext is made out of nothing. Its all about cocks, asses, and all that stuff.

Batty-boys fi dead.
Boom bye-bye in a batty-boy head

I don't really don't know how to answser the question? People feelings are not my feelings. You have to ask them. If your taking advice from another person about another perfect your whole life, you will always have questions to ask. I don't like to judge people. I don't find my self in that kind of situation to where I have to. I don't want to put myself in the situation to where I'm looking at you, Like I'm better then you. Because your looking at me. Whatever, it if comes down to feelings or emotions, don't express to me how you feel because you don't care how I feel. If you think you know something about a particular indivisual, write a biography on them. Most people wouldn't take the day of time to even care. right? or wrong? day by day? what do you say? not much changes in 18 years.

right, I talk like an idiot. I hear that everyday. I get no respect. People call me everyname in the book. I feel like Martin luther King Jr is talking to me. Forget what I thought was correct. Forget trying to watch everyones move. People have to something to say. That's the only way you can figure people out. They have to talk. If your trying to get to know somebody. You can't be afriad. A lot of people hold themselves back. Only a hand full of people try to change the world. Or change for the better. A lot of people don't care. And a lot of people don't understand. You have to explain it to them, that is one thing I could not understand. I am built with all this knowledge but I can not use it. It gets me know where. An education is just a nother piece of paper. I'm searching for something new.

I was actually referring to the staying up for 72 hours, or 4 days, whichever you are going to do, when I said that. That is a baaaaaad idea. If you are doing it sober, you are aging yourself very quickly. If you have a little, um, *cough*, assistance, well, also a baaaaad idea.

Not trying to rip on you, not at all. Just think it is foolish for any human to stay awake that long.

And how, by the way, is that going to prove your theory on gravitational pull?

one of the things that makes them so gay: falsehood mixed with pretentiousness.

I can imagine intonation of that phrase: "it is about Love"! fucking pathos and mannerism. This is all around them. They are fullfilled with that gay qualities. They pretend. False pretenders. I can't stand it.

Too many airs and graces. They will be talking about love, and later on taking up in the ass. I do not buy it.

I would like to make a footage of two fags doing each other, while at the background it would be a interview with one of them, where he speaks about lofty matters and Love (pure, big and whatever else... )

All that bloated emotional subtext is made out of nothing. Its all about cocks, asses, and all that stuff.

Most people dont even give peace a chance. They are full of shit, piece of shit, If your worrying about people taking it in the ass. Your full of shit, people have robbed my family. And now they are living nice and taking credit for my families work. Thats full of shit, the same people want to stick their nose up in the air. Or drive off real fast. or live life to the fullest. Or make quotes about people being gay. You think people don't have feelings, or that time changes people. don't dont change nothing. Is there no time. If your living your life how your supose to live your life, You don't have nothing to say because it will all be said. There fore people need to mind their bussiness and let love Live. Because if you have something to say about someone or what someone elses dream may be. What your really saying is, your own dreams will always stay someone elses dream. So Whatever, that's why I believe, if someone wants to just talk shit all the time, always talk shit, they are worthless. Not even worth a life. They dont care. they steal, they lie, and they want to have a good time. Whatever, I have my own hopes and dreams and all my life people have been trying to take them away from me. How would you feel? How does it feel to get whipped with a hickey stick? Learn some respect, its their choice, you just want to add all this bullshit to the mix. I don't like that one bit. Thats ignorant.

I was actually referring to the staying up for 72 hours, or 4 days, whichever you are going to do, when I said that. That is a baaaaaad idea. If you are doing it sober, you are aging yourself very quickly. If you have a little, um, *cough*, assistance, well, also a baaaaad idea.

Not trying to rip on you, not at all. Just think it is foolish for any human to stay awake that long.

And how, by the way, is that going to prove your theory on gravitational pull?

\well, the last time I pulled it off, I slept on my feet. Then I could walk around, once my blood says oh, your doing this, It will be okay, Its all about growth. I am aging, I hurt myself, running. I use to be able to jump over cars and race cars but it would be only 40 mph but I was stupid. I didn't think, I was living my life. I had some clarification. But I saw a lot of people get jealous, and I don't like that it made me slow down. Think of how this is crumbling under us and how we need to find a cure. My Grandmother could play the piano brilliantly. She was smart. She could write, she could paint, she just got taken advantage of. This happens, its casually life, if you believe anything is possible. She tryed to explain to me, keep yourself out of harms way. What I am doing may be wrong, but I am trying to talk some sense into myself once again. Last time somone fed me extacy and I am almost died. Because I thought I had a friend, my heart was open. They chose to avaid my privacy. By lying to me. They said it was candy. and I blacked out and yelled at the top my lungs. I didn't know what was going on. It hit my heart, I wish I could of made it longer, I had so much energy and all that just went away in a second, I was so mad, there was nothing i could do, People want to see you suffor, They know, they want to get a laugh. They dont take things serious. I wish people would. Because we can get a lot done. I love people, If I told a girl I could be with her romanticly, then I could but shes not making an effort, and I can't force her. Shes thinks of trying to be funny. I wish she would see I'm sincere, and shes doing putting herself through this bullshit thats shes too pretty for. Its just a bunch of bullshit that I hae a low tolerance for. But theres only so much you can say when you do get a chance to say something. Its not whatever, people dont want to be any better. So, its that I guess I was a fool for trying.

Analingus

Banned
Somewhat agree. I think mankind would get very bored very quickly if no one was fighting each other. I think we don't know how to live in peace. So, until we do figure it out......:violent:

Somewhat? It sounds like you agree fully. lol It is only the truth. :1orglaugh

Learn some respect, its their choice, you just want to add all this bullshit to the mix. I don't like that one bit. Thats ignorant.

1. Making a choice is not a reason to be respected.

2. Especially, when the choice is bad.

example.
stupid teenager wanted to ride a car. but he ain't got no one. he decided to steal one.
question:
was it his choice?
answer:
hell yes.
do you respect him?
I do not. Do you?

Ex.2: If a guy decided to do injection of heroine in his vein, this is also his choice. But I do not have a piece of fucking respect for that choice. And will never have. Cuz choice itself is not a reason for respect.

So why should I respect those, who make a choice to suck cocks? :dunno:
Just cuz it is modern trend? Just cuz a few celebrities make their best to make it popular? Just cuz tolerance is jumping to idiotic levels? I am not going to participate in that absurd. No way.

Respect should be earned. And with their choice they can only destroy it.