• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Holly Body

Re: Holly Body Thread

Yes it's her, now in her mid 30s there's just a little more of her than when she was in her 20s.

More lips.... it looks like someone injected enough collagen in her lips for three people... and probably enough botax for two people.

What happened to SummerIsCumming? He sent me a link to a place to download some videos a day ago and now he's banned.

Here's me unsubscribing from this thread... whichever plastic surgeon did that to her face should be shot. She looks like a freak show. I've put up with it this long but no more... buh bye.

you know her face is completely different( im a fan of her look back in the day) but her voice hasnt changed and thats still a big turn on. can we see some more clips? ...some new scenes

Hope this doesn't get nuked as being spammy or against the rules for saying it, but Spankwire has at least 7 full-length vids.

ya i just found out who this woman is. i saw her in a few films and thought she was amazing. THEN i saw something say "Holly Body" but didn't recognize her at all, till i was linked in a previous thread i posted. Ya, definately have to say her best days were her past. hot indeed, now somewhat of just another plastic face.

Ya that site has some pretty good vids of her. Ya gotta search though, unless the link isn't working for me right.