• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate Hitomi Tanaka (Gravure) on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 5 0.6%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 16 1.9%

Votes: 22 2.6%

Votes: 119 14.2%

Votes: 126 15.0%

Votes: 522 62.3%

• Total voters
inquiring minds want to know: Does Hitomi Tanaka have a boyfriend? I would be very surprise if she does not as she looks like someone whose in a longterm relationship with someone she care about. I would guess that her significant other is likely to be the owner of the company she works for; no?

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
So yes, Hitomi is getting older, like we all do, and yes, heavy natural boobs will never overcome gravity, but if our esteemed board member formerly known as Prof V would start this poll again, more than half a dozen years after Hitomi made her first dazzling impression on all her fans, I would still (and again) rate her a

ht_2015aw.jpg

ht_pf.jpg

Still_Rate_Her_A10.jpg

She's pretty, she's cute and she's hot.
I hope that she keeps on modelling for a long time to come.

inquiring minds want to know: Does Hitomi Tanaka have a boyfriend? I would be very surprise if she does not as she looks like someone whose in a longterm relationship with someone she care about. I would guess that her significant other is likely to be the owner of the company she works for; no?

Funny you should ask. An old friend of mine who is now in a popular metal core band just yesterday told everyone that they're now in an exclusive relationship. I actually searched for this thread to see if anyone had mentioned it.

That Scoreland blog link claydavis just included had one of Scoreland's staff explain in the comments that it's not happening anytime soon; she doesn't want to risk her current popularity in Japan apparently.