• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate Hitomi Tanaka (Gravure) on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 5 0.6%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 16 1.9%

Votes: 22 2.6%

Votes: 119 14.2%

Votes: 126 15.0%

Votes: 522 62.3%

• Total voters
tumblr_m97t428wte1qcru98o1_500.jpg

I think shaved or overly trimmed is over rated IMO. Too many women do it these days, gotta mix it up a bit.

Bring back natural! Lol.

Hmmm, maybe, but either way I still like seeing the goods, although am starting to like some hair, I used to only like fully shaved. Still, I like to see the lips clearly, kinda how Jelena Jensen does it. smooth on the bottom, trimmed up top. But to each his/her own, if that's what you like, that's what you like. Hey at least the set isn't censored right? I think we can all agree on that.

Been lurking here for ages and I finally found something worth contributing. I don't know what set that really is and are there any kind of e-release available. Any info on next scoreland release btw?

More of those images which Siren posted.
http://yefy-scan.blogspot.fi/2012/06/all-scans-back-up-hitomi-tanaka.html

1st things 1st, great find!
2nd, does this mean that there are potentially lots of uncensored images already out and about?
Lastly, I wonder, if she is/was ok doing all of this uncensored work is it possible that there may be uncensored hc vids out and about as well?

Waiting in dreadful anticipation for Hitomi's new photo set "School of rack" to be released any hour now on Scoreland....

:drool2: