• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate Hitomi Tanaka (Gravure) on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 5 0.6%

Votes: 6 0.7%

Votes: 8 1.0%

Votes: 16 1.9%

Votes: 22 2.6%

Votes: 119 14.2%

Votes: 126 15.0%

Votes: 522 62.3%

• Total voters
All those pictures are from her book "Hitomi x bomb bomb" and it's listed as her first uncensored photos. I guess the fact that there is no mosaic covering her honeypot counts as uncensored over in Japan. By that logic, I guess her Scoreland shoots are uncensored as well.

I refute that uncensored claim, as some photos where her clipper should be plainly visible, barring the ones with the Godfather-like shadows in them, there is some weird shadowy hair thing going on. One specific shot has her bent over with her ass pointing at the camera and it's STILL not really visible.

I love her & all, but we need to see that thing soon or I'm giving up.

All those pictures are from her book "Hitomi x bomb bomb" and it's listed as her first uncensored photos. I guess the fact that there is no mosaic covering her honeypot counts as uncensored over in Japan. By that logic, I guess her Scoreland shoots are uncensored as well.

I refute that uncensored claim, as some photos where her clipper should be plainly visible, barring the ones with the Godfather-like shadows in them, there is some weird shadowy hair thing going on. One specific shot has her bent over with her ass pointing at the camera and it's STILL not really visible.

I love her & all, but we need to see that thing soon or I'm giving up.

When she signed with Score I figured we would see uncensored hardcore scenes, but nothing. If I am wrong please post. If not I totally agree with you finkrod. Just like Denise Milani, or Jordan Carver, when these women get stuck in a genre I get disinterested in them cus I know there is no future.