• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

History Channel Annoyance

They do. It was funny the one eposide on lock n load took the M16 vs the Ak and Ermery was busting the AK guys balls the whole time about how shitty his weapon was.

a kalashnikov kills an M-16. you can damn near leave those things in mud and let them rot for years and they will still work. I have an M-4 in my avatar however.

on topic: I like Ultimate Weapons and the Greatest Ever on TMC.

I think there too many documentries about world war 2. I like to see the medieval battles and how it happened. I saw the documentry about the battle of Hasting a while ago and it was really good.

jasonk282

Banned
I like to see the medieval battles and how it happened. I saw the documentry about the battle of Hasting a while ago and it was really good.

I think the military channel had that, they did Waterloo and a few other medieval battles and the weapons that were used. I know that they did the battle of Agincourt.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Ah the luftwaffe the washington generals of the history channel.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
^^ Enough of the right wing’s whining about politically incorrect.

As much as it may upset you, slavery, Europe and the U.S. colonizing underdeveloped nations, killing off Native Americans to take the land, etc were wrong.

I hardly ever watch the History Channel anymore. The history of the safety pin or the history of swine just does not interest me.

History International is great though. I like that more the most part their shows are from a much broader time frame. Also, I enjoy the naked archeologist.

Funny you only mention what the evil euro/anglo did.
theres been alot of other wrongs throughout history, but anyway.
the history channel, learning channel, court tv, and similar stations have been dumbed down so much in the past 10 years it makes me sad and annoyed to watch them sometimes.
History channel less than most, but I do detect a one sided point of view of history in alot of their programs. I want history to be told accurately and honestly.

I think there too many documentries about world war 2. I like to see the medieval battles and how it happened. I saw the documentry about the battle of Hasting a while ago and it was really good.

I saw that too, nice presentation, important date 1066.
I love British history, heres a nice series on the history of Britain.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=414F2B3778024468

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The History Channel is losing more and more credibility every day by these "reality" shows they keep putting on air. :mad: