• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hiring Is At Its Best In 15 Years...Even Though We Voted For Obama

I sure do love the way you come in here and talk down to everyone while spouting your talking points, like you have the gospel and anyone who disagrees just hasn't seen the light yet. You're just a fox news host wannabe.
The recovery and reinvestment act added a lot less to the debt and did a lot more for the economy and working Americans than Bush's tax cuts, which did nothing for growth.
Why is it that deficits didn't matter when Bush and Cheney were in the white house, but all of a sudden became the most important thing the minute Obama was sworn in? Sure, Clinton had a bubble fueled economy, just like Bush, but he didn't run huge deficits through it the way your bff did, your god Reagan too.
Deficit spending is how you pull an economy out of recession, any economist not on the rights payroll will tell you that, and it would be working better so far if Obama hadn't caved to your sequestration bullshit and crippled the recovery.

You're a joke. The only thing you punish is the intelligence of the people who read your drivel.

I sure do love the way you come in here and talk down to everyone while spouting your talking points, like you have the gospel and anyone who disagrees just hasn't seen the light yet. You're just a fox news host wannabe.
The recovery and reinvestment act added a lot less to the debt and did a lot more for the economy and working Americans than Bush's tax cuts, which did nothing for growth.
Why is it that deficits didn't matter when Bush and Cheney were in the white house, but all of a sudden became the most important thing the minute Obama was sworn in? Sure, Clinton had a bubble fueled economy, just like Bush, but he didn't run huge deficits through it the way your bff did, your god Reagan too.
Deficit spending is how you pull an economy out of recession, any economist not on the rights payroll will tell you that, and it would be working better so far if Obama hadn't caved to your sequestration bullshit and crippled the recovery.

You're a joke. The only thing you punish is the intelligence of the people who read your drivel.

lol ok

you mad?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
x-

the deficit could do nothing but go down after that 700,000,000,000 right out of the gate of his administration. Stop believing all the Obama smoke and mirrors. You are too smart for that.

Yeah, ok, I'll just convert to the Republican faith and all will be right as rain. If it makes me a commie to rather see the federal government spend money domestically instead of fighting foreign wars for goals that were never clear, so be it. If I could change the ACA I would make it universal single payer that includes dental and vision as well as medical.

Yeah, ok, I'll just convert to the Republican faith and all will be right as rain. If it makes me a commie to rather see the federal government spend money domestically instead of fighting foreign wars for goals that were never clear, so be it. If I could change the ACA I would make it universal single payer that includes dental and vision as well as medical.

I will care to argue more tomorrow. "Commie bastage" is just a pet name for you. I call all my lib friends that. Sorry if it seemed insulting through the magic of message boards. Have a beer like I am doing

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I will care to argue more tomorrow. "Commie bastage" is just a pet name for you. I call all my lib friends that. Sorry if it seemed insulting through the magic of message boards. Have a beer like I am doing

I forgot to pick up beer when I loaded up on tacos and guacamole this afternoon, weakest alcohol I've got in the house is a quarter bottle of Sauza Anejo Conmemorativo and I would like to keep those tacos and guacamole down so I'm skipping that tonight. lol Naw, I get where you and a fuck ton of other republicans are coming from, and I also know that winning congress back in November was hollow, it's like when will this Obama nightmare end. Unfortunately for you guys it's probably going to be carried on by another two term democrat, whereas when Bush was entering the end of his second term things got so bad that a republican had no chance in hell of winning the 2008 presidential election. So really, it's probably worse for you guys because there is no light at the end of the tunnel, knowing that another democrat will succeed Obama makes it doubly worse.

I forgot to pick up beer when I loaded up on tacos and guacamole this afternoon, weakest alcohol I've got in the house is a quarter bottle of Sauza Anejo Conmemorativo and I would like to keep those tacos and guacamole down so I'm skipping that tonight. lol Naw, I get where you and a fuck ton of other republicans are coming from, and I also know that winning congress back in November was hollow, it's like when will this Obama nightmare end. Unfortunately for you guys it's probably going to be carried on by another two term democrat, whereas when Bush was entering the end of his second term things got so bad that a republican had no chance in hell of winning the 2008 presidential election. So really, it's probably worse for you guys because there is no light at the end of the tunnel, knowing that another democrat will succeed Obama makes it doubly worse.

1000 dollars :D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I get the feeling they're using common core math to come up with the employment numbers.