• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hillary Clinton running in 2020? It sure sounds like it

georges

Staff member
One of these days you might want to consider altering your flawed perception of things, Georges. A lot of your comments simply don't stand up to the test of reality.

For instance:

3 million illegals were deported under Obama
Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
2106 U.S. defense budget: 600 BILLION dollars. And that was the lowest total of his 8 years in office.
Obama also requested and received congressional approval for the largest military aid package to Israel of any president in history.
Under Obama the murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose marginally to finish at the same rate as when Obama took office.
The U.S. violent crime rate dropped 16% while Obama was president.

You have a flawed picture of the reality, not me. Let me remind you some facts. You forgot the 1 billion $ cash given to Iran, the Benghazi Screw up and all the deleted emails of Clinton. Add to this that under Obama 9.4% unemployment rate, 1,6% of gdp growth and a fucked up Obamacare .

Attachments

• obama19.jpg
    obama19.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 61
  • obama32.jpg
    obama32.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 60
  • obamavstrumpbynumbers2.jpg
    obamavstrumpbynumbers2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 70
You have a flawed picture of the reality, not me. Let me remind you some facts. You forgot the 1 billion $ cash given to Iran, the Benghazi Screw up and all the deleted emails of Clinton. Add to this that under Obama 9.4% unemployment rate, 1,6% of gdp growth and a fucked up Obamacare .

No Georges. YOU forget (yet again) that that money belonged to Iran ANYWAY, and had since the late 1970s, and that an even larger settlement was pending in Iran's favor via an international tribunal.

You also apparently forget that even one of your heroes Mr. Trey Gowdy admitted that there simply wasn't anything more that could have been done for the Benghazi victims due the logistics of the situation.

Your chart above, which you have posted MANY times, is absolutely loaded with false "statistics", including the laughable jobs added figures, the equally laughable unemployment rate numbers (when Obama left office it was 4.7) and the joke that our GDP growth is 4.1%. It is not. For the year 2018 it was 3, and it's widely projected to be lower this year. And it did not average 1.6 under Obama, though the disastrous rate in 2009 (which was directly recession related and not his doing) dragged his overall average down.
STOP POSTING LIES. It only makes you look foolish, and I don't want to believe that you are.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Arguing over a reality show.

Largest amount of aid given to israel.
Oh thats a good thing!

georges nobody gave Iran a billion dollars and the bengazi thing wasn't a screw up, it was intentional.

they give you all "facts". and you pick "a side".
then you argue and debate about these "facts".
only problems is that these facts are only the information they want you to have.
and its mostly fiction.
they could tell you anything they want.
then you argue over it.

but i'm the crazy one.

So is hiliary running in 2020?
Sure Enough.

She might test the waters, maybe even run in the primaries bt there's no way she wins the nomination.
In fact, her running in the primaries vould be good news for progressives : it would split the votes even more, giving better chances for Bernie or Elisabeth Warren to win the nomination.

No way she runs again...unless she's interested in being completely humiliated.
IF due to some incredibly idiotic impulse she does end up running she'll get her ass handed to her.

Neither Sanders or Warren is going to be the next president.
Or Harris or Booker.
The nom will go to either Biden, O'Rourke or Brown

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
She Said, She Said,
http://westchester.news12.com/story...on-camera-in-exclusive-interview-with-news-12

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said. "I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I'm also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We've just gotten so polarized. We've gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I've ever seen in my adult life."

I just wanted to be the 1st to break the news.
That last part of her rehearsed script is funny. The part about the opposing camps.
That is exactly what the government, the media, and its owners wanted.
They manipulated it to be that way through its entire media which is entirely propaganda.
Americans are so easily manipulated.

So if she is truly out I wonder who will play the role of Democratic Party Savior?
There is no doubt this stuff is planned out way ahead of time, years in advance.
But now that Hiliary is not running, and I doubt they will manufacture and outcry for her to run because that would be too obviously fake, I am inclined to believe that they plan on letting Trump play the role for 4 more years and they will continue to lay on the massive propaganda they began the day after he got elected.
After all he owes them a lot, and giving up his daughter only goes so far.
Looks to me like Trump will be a 2 termer.

Of course they are very clever, who knows what they may have planned. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

mesterperfect said:
Of course she's gonna run georges.
And you know what? Theyre gonna let her win this time

Johan said:
I'm pretty sure she won't

bobjustbob said:
Hillary ain't runnin' in 2020 and I'll put up FreeOnes points to bet

Pool_Hustler said:
She. has. no. shot.

Hillary Clinton has confirmed she won't be a US presidential candidate in 2020

'told ya

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Dude I said I was wrong. Thats why I posted it.
No need to do that. I'm very disappointed in you.

Now I know how Rodney King felt.

The difference between Me and the rest of you here is that you people actually believe that "Leaders" are actually chosen by the citizens in honest elections. Whoever gets the most votes wins.
I know they are chosen by the richest of the rich and most powerful people in the world and are then used as puppets to benefit them and their interests.
So while you are all trying to figure out who can beat Trump in an election I'm trying to figure out which puppet they will install next.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You know nothing. You believe too. You can't prove what you pretend to know

Why Johan Why?
Why you Rodney Kinging me man?
You words are like Police Batons striking me about the arms face neck head chest back stomach and legs.

Can't we just get along?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
On Second Thought, Hillary Isn’t Ruling Out a 2020 Run
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/on-...0-run/?utm_medium=web-push&utm_source=wp-send

DONALD TRUMP BREAKS SILENCE ON HILLARY CLINTON’S 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/05/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2020-tweet/

Hllary-Surprise-.gif

Ok my friends, and Johan
Lets do some critical Thinking. Ready? Ok let's do it.

The official story is that in the 2016 Presidential Elections of the United States of America Hiliary Clinton lost by a nose. It was a Photo Finish.
In fact she claimed she was robbed and she actually should have won if it wasn't for those meddling Russians.
Hiliary actually got almost 66 Million votes while Trump amassed a total of just under 63 million.
Again the official story- Hiliary got more votes in 2016.

Now asked yourselves: Has Trump gained more supporters or lost more supporters since the last election?
Is he more liked or disliked since 2016?
If the 2016 election was held today, this very day, would he receive more votes than in 2016 or less?
I think the answer is obvious. Trump has gained very few new supporters since 2016 and has definitely lost many of his voters from 2016 , me included.
Plus all the hype and optimism from his 2016 campaign is surely gone forever.

So if the election was so close in 2016, and now Trump is far more hated today than he was in 2016.........WHY WOULD HILIARY NOT RUN?
I think it stands to logic that if she ran again that everyone who voted for her would vote for her again.
But Trump? He's probably lost a huge chunk of his voters. In fact he has probably lost about half his voters between people like me who now know he is a fraud and from people who just don't care enough to bother voting again in 2020.
Therefore she would surely win. She hasn't lost voters but he surely has.
SO WHY WOULD SHE CHOOSE TO NOT BE THE PRESIDENT on what would be a slam dunk win?

Only one reason. She is being told not to run. And not many people in this world can tell the Clintons what to do.
Because its all a show, a sham, a big fact lie. Your Presidents are chosen and installed not elected by you. They dont magically count 150 million votes in 2 hours.
If she doesn't run on what would be a sure thing than doesn't that seem at least a little suspicious to you?

Side note: If Sanders ran again and got the nomination does anybody really think Trump would have a shot against him in an honest election?