• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing

Unfortunately, after having "served" in politics for so many years, Bill and Hillary think they are above the law. As well as MANY other politicians do also.

(off topic rant) ...... we could cure that problem with TERM LIMITS! New blood, new ideas, every four years. Some of those fuckers are in their late 70s, mid 80s and have been there for over 40 years or more.

:hairpull:

Unfortunately, after having "served" in politics for so many years, Bill and Hillary think they are above the law. As well as MANY other politicians do also.

(off topic rant) ...... we could cure that problem with TERM LIMITS! New blood, new ideas, every four years. Some of those fuckers are in their late 70s, mid 80s and have been there for over 40 years or more.

:hairpull:

Not sure if it is a cure all, but I agree with term limits.

Mayhem

Banned
We have always had term limits. They're called elections. And name another job where high turnover is a good thing.

We have always had term limits. They're called elections. And name another job where high turnover is a good thing.

tl1_zpsf4daa086.jpg

tl2_zps63690092.jpg

tl3_zps3d4eb7bf.jpg

tl4_zps80465285.jpg

tl5_zpsf13a87d8.jpg

tl6_zpsb54c0c53.jpg

http://tenurecorrupts.com/arguments.html

Mayhem

Banned
I understand these points. And I honestly don't wave too much of a sword over term limits. I feel the way I feel.

But keep in mind, as a self-professed champion of personal Liberty, how do you feel about the government telling you who you're NOT allowed to vote for?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I understand these points. And I honestly don't wave too much of a sword over term limits. I feel the way I feel.

But keep in mind, as a self-professed champion of personal Liberty, how do you feel about the government telling you who you're NOT allowed to vote for?

Burn.

Mayhem

Banned

It wasn't meant to be a "burn". It's an honest question in an open debate.

Contradictions happen in socio-political issues. I don't mind it. What I mind is when people act like it either doesn't or shouldn't happen. Take me for example. I'm anti death penalty but pro-abortion (not pro-choice, pro-abortion. I think there should be more of them and women should be talked into them). I'm pro-Sea Shepherd but I'm a meat eater and pro-hunting (SSCS would get more support if the militant vegans would shut up about this dichotomy). I'm sure there's more, but I'm cooking dinner and the cat wants attention.

I'm not trying to put Sam on the spot. Just pointing out one of his own contradictions and seeing if he wants to address it.