• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

georges

Staff member
Terri Summers said:
yes!!!!!!! have to make sure to get your email Lisa... i will defenitely do a set with you!! You are gorgeous!!!

rococo i wil be in france last week of okotber and 1st 2 weeks of nov.

den haag, ben er hopelijk snel weer eens!!

I love my work, i am quite the exhibitionist.. so hopefully i will do lots more of modeling and videos.

I had some requests to do boy-girl.. what do you think???

in my opinion boy gril would be nice but with wich boy would you like to be with?

Lisa

Banned
I think u should go for it girl wish i had the bottle to do things like what u doing ( im a shy girl) but im working on it terri. U have given me conifendence thanks terri:hatsoff:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
hey i'm all up for it, as long i get to spend most of the time with terri. i'm not into the cheating thing

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
sillicone tits what question??????curious now??

measurements: 34c-25-35

well you always have some crappy people in the bussiness..as in any bussiness.. but i only work a few months a year as i live to far from anything to really work full time..but dont want to move..anyway.. for me personally.. i am on a great set, gorgeous models, and get paid for it.. how bad can it be?i love it!!!

I knew I would be made out for a fool :p

I just think terri's face is so beautifull that 'decoration' wouldnt make ik look better...

SiliconeTits said:
tell if she rings you mate...and if you are in need of a boy-boy-girl...dont hesitate to call!....and im sure lisa would do boy-boy-girl-girl??
I AGREE TO DO BOY-BOY-BOY-GIRL WITH TERRI!!!:rolleyes:

Terri Summers said:
sillicone tits what question??????curious now??

measurements: 34c-25-35

well you always have some crappy people in the bussiness..as in any bussiness.. but i only work a few months a year as i live to far from anything to really work full time..but dont want to move..anyway.. for me personally.. i am on a great set, gorgeous models, and get paid for it.. how bad can it be?i love it!!!

about you getting down with old lisa and than getting freeones to film it for us....or betta yet me...sorry guys!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
rococo said:
I AGREE TO DO BOY-BOY-BOY-GIRL WITH TERRI!!!:rolleyes:

like i said, as long as i get terri in the long run, i'm up to it

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
SiliconeTits said:
about you getting down with old lisa and than getting freeones to film it for us....or betta yet me...sorry guys!

nice tits!!!!!!

Lisa said:
i had a fivesome once in brighton so im game

all female?...wouldnt surpirse...brighton known for that sort of thing....a mate of mine was allmost ass raped in birmingham by a chap obviously...and hes a chap obviously

this is like a tarintino movies....going wayyyyyyyyyy off topic!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
terri, if your not busy later, call me? my phone's upstairs, charging and it's on 24/7 i'd like to talk to you. i Promise i'll be a total gentleman. i was raised that way

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
dont know which boy.. still waiting for the right man!! Not to shy to ask about it now either!!No anal as i am still a virgin there... and i would prefer quite nice productions only, otherwise no point.

Actually i just started with my website, and becuase of a bad affiliate programm i had before.. freeones put my link up on this site..and i am here.. oh and i did ask for 2 thisrts:)

georges

Staff member
better idea why wouldn't i do boy girl with terri?:D

hey Terri welcome! You should def do a boy - girl. That would be great. Out of the people you have worked with who did you enjoy the most and who would you like to work with that you havent already?