• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HHottest ....ever!!!

aoc00

Banned
2VUSu.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Anna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress

My name is Anna and I am 20 years old. I live in Michigan but I was visiting Florida for a couple of weeks and I met this photographer! I was looking around in the store when this guy came up to me and commented on my eyes, saying that I had pretty eyes and that I should become a model! I suppose every young girl has thought about modeling nude but most of them never actually do it! I am not like most girls though. The idea of modeling nude seemed very thrilling to me and when Ray showed me his website, I instantly told him that I would love to try out nude modeling! We hooked up the next day and did the shoot and I also gave a handjob too! The modeling was fun but the poses that Ray wanted me to get into were very explicit poses. Gee, I had no idea that I would be spreading my ass and stuff like that! However, after I did a few times, I became used to it and I didn't mind doing it. I will be visiting friends and family in Florida again and I will contact Ray to see if he wants to shoot again! I hope that you all enjoy my modeling and handjob pictures! Be sure to watch out for more coming!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/anna-model-oksana-nude-shoot.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Rosalee from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '10
Employment: Cell Phone Call Center Representative
Pictures: 577 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Video: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

My hobbies are cooking and I also like snowboarding a lot too! I met Ray at an outdoor concert event and the bands that were playing were really good! He saw me standing in the crowd and just started talking to me about the music. We both really enjoyed the show a lot. Although, it did start to rain a little, so we walked inside of this art gallery. We looked at all of the artwork and that was when he started talking to me about the photos that he shoots for his modeling website! I was a little hesitant at first about doing the whole nude modeling thing, but I later changed my mind after thinking more about it. I am glad that I did the shoot too because it was a lot of fun and I am hoping to shoot for the website some more too! I also know some girls that might be interested in shooting, so I will have to ask them about it. Hope you guys like my pictures!

Click the photo below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/sexy-nude-amateur-rosalee.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Angel from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 920 High Resolution Pictures

Angel is a girl that I met over at the shopping mall. She has never been nude on the internet before except for on TrueAmateurModels.com. She also told me that she will never shoot for any other websites either so this is the only place where you can see her. (same with most of the other girls on this website too.)

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

There are 917 pictures of Angel on the website and more are coming. If you like REAL AMATEUR GIRLS that cannot be seen on any other websites then this is the website for you!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/teenie-angel-modeling-nude.html