• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey there - It's Ginger Jolie!

Sutty said:
Those black and white photo's are fantastic!

Sutty's right, the black and white photo's are awesome. :thumbsup:
You know, if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, i'm not doing anything either... :nanner:

Ginger

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
inluvwithamylee said:
Ginger,

I have a serious question. Are you single? If not, how does a simple, single average joe like me be able to get to go out with you? In other words, what makes your bf's so god damn lucky?

Well I don't go out with guys that are in love with another girl, Mr. InlovewithAmyLee :1orglaugh ;)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Ginger said:
Well I don't go out with guys that are in love with another girl, Mr. InlovewithAmyLee :1orglaugh ;)

:rofl:

Nice hearing from you again, though.....

sexy and smart...lmao, nice burn Ginger. How is being gorgeous treatin' ya these days?

hi ginger r going to cum to australia 1 day the sexindustry is really kickingoff and it wouls be a great opportunity - for me to see u that is

Ginger

Verified Babe
Jiggah33 said:
sexy and smart...lmao, nice burn Ginger. How is being gorgeous treatin' ya these days?

Oh it's just so hard being pretty ;)

Ginger

Verified Babe
milchjak11 said:
hi ginger r going to cum to australia 1 day the sexindustry is really kickingoff and it wouls be a great opportunity - for me to see u that is

I would love to come to Australia, but not for work! That is my dream vacation right now. I want to become a better surfer and get my scuba license, and then go to New Zealand and Austrlia. Hopefully I will miss those really gnarly jellyfish you have over there! I heard you have clear jellyfish that have 30 foot tentacles that can wrap around you, and they're deadly. Is that true?! :helpme:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Here's a question that I'm sure has been asked before and you've answered before. I somehow missed the answer. Why did you change your name from Alexa Kai to Ginger Jolie. Probably the "I needed a fresh start" answer, right? Both names are very nice, btw.

Ginger

Verified Babe
Aces&Jacks said:
Here's a question that I'm sure has been asked before and you've answered before. I somehow missed the answer. Why did you change your name from Alexa Kai to Ginger Jolie. Probably the "I needed a fresh start" answer, right? Both names are very nice, btw.

Yeah when I first got in the industry, my agent bought my domain name, so I needed to start over where I owned my own domain name so I had control of my website.

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Hi Ginger! I'm happy to see you doing new photoshoots! I love the blue bikini set. I could hardly believe your pubic hair is showing through that tiny bikini! But I most definitely like that, :) Anyways, what kind of sports do you do?

Ginger, you are gorgeous

Hello Ginger. I'm still kinda new here and just wanted to say hello to somebody famous and maybe have her say hi back, the fact that you are the 2nd most beautiful girl i have seen today helps (1st most beautiful you may ask? no offense but thats my daughter, sorry.) Still love ya though!