• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey punks.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I just now, literally, had sex. She's in the shower cleaning up as I type.
That's all for now, you may continue your pathetic excuses for lives.
Just remember that, as I posted in another thread:

Me> All of you cunts.

well even so, thanks for taking the time to remind us... especially given the circumstance

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I just now, literally, had sex. She's in the shower cleaning up as I type.
That's all for now, you may continue your pathetic excuses for lives.
Just remember that, as I posted in another thread:

Me> All of you cunts.

Have you ever been laid before?. Oh and I'm not jealous, I gets mine. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
well even so, thanks for taking the time to remind us... especially given the circumstance
I was waiting for my turn in the shower.. A gentlemn always lets a lady go 1st and we didn't feel like shower sex.
Well a blowup doll that's worth posting about is a blowup doll worth saving. Keep away from sharp objects.
I'll keep her away from my wit, then.
I remember the first time I had sex too.
Your mother asks if you used a condom and also when she will be able to meet the young lady(?) concerned.
She also says that she can still taste my cum and wishes I wouldn't drink snowballs. Apparently they died back in the '80s.

Two things:

1. How does your asshole feel? Aching? I imagine she had to use an extra large strap on, just how you like it right? :tongue:

2. Does she feel that dirty that she had to jump in the shower right after she and her strap on had her way with you? No cuddling or anything like a normal woman likes? :dunno:

I bet her shower takes longer than the time it took you to jack off on her.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Hell, if I created a thread every time I had sex with some chick, this forum would be filled with all kinds of posts not by me.