• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey, OCSMs, let's talk dirty. If you could perform one sexual act on one other OCSM..

I'd love to see

Brandi Love and Sophia Winters

Brandi could be Sophia's mother, age wise. We all talk about an older woman helping turn a younger boy into a Man......Brandi would turn Sophia into a Woman if given a week with her. I sense Brand would salivate at the thought of having Sophia's body for a week and when the week was over she would teach Sophia to do things Sophia had never seen or heard of before. Watching Brandi eat out Sophia And give her too many orgasms to count would be hot and seeing Brandi have a strap on and just wreck Sophia in doggie would be hot although seeing Sophia put on the strap on and bend over Brandi might be even hotter

Only bad thing about this - the scenes would be so hot it might melt the video recording device

I'd love to see

Brandi could be Sophia's mother, age wise. We all talk about an older woman helping turn a younger boy into a Man......Brandi would turn Sophia into a Woman if given a week with her. I sense Brand would salivate at the thought of having Sophia's body for a week and when the week was over she would teach Sophia to do things Sophia had never seen or heard of before. Watching Brandi eat out Sophia And give her too many orgasms to count would be hot and seeing Brandi have a strap on and just wreck Sophia in doggie would be hot although seeing Sophia put on the strap on and bend over Brandi might be even hotter

Only bad thing about this - the scenes would be so hot it might melt the video recording device

and i can be sophia's boyfriend whom brandi would use to show sophia how to become a woman :D

vanlee1

IMAGINE
All of the above combinations would be great, I usually love crossovers especially ones involving these beautiful ladies ;)

and i can be sophia's boyfriend whom brandi would use to show sophia how to become a woman :D
Have you thought about script writing, I would pre order that scene if ever it happened!

Not me. Why bother with the Student when you can have the Teacher? Brandi would teach her a lot but the Master is far better than the Pupil. Besides - Brandi's body is just made for all sorts of sex. Sophia's will get better for sex but there is nothing better for just sex than a 40-something woman who takes care of her body and knows where the gym is. I'd bet every penny I have Brandi's fat content is far less than Sophia's and Brandi is RIPPED. I am not condoning violence but only making a point. Punch Sophia in the stomach and you would hurt her. Punch Brandi in the stomach and you would break your hand on her Abs of Steel.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Not me. Why bother with the Student when you can have the Teacher? Brandi would teach her a lot but the Master is far better than the Pupil. Besides - Brandi's body is just made for all sorts of sex. Sophia's will get better for sex but there is nothing better for just sex than a 40-something woman who takes care of her body and knows where the gym is. I'd bet every penny I have Brandi's fat content is far less than Sophia's and Brandi is RIPPED. I am not condoning violence but only making a point. Punch Sophia in the stomach and you would hurt her. Punch Brandi in the stomach and you would break your hand on her Abs of Steel.

You are aware that Sophia can read this, right?

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I'd love to see

Brandi could be Sophia's mother, age wise. We all talk about an older woman helping turn a younger boy into a Man......Brandi would turn Sophia into a Woman if given a week with her. I sense Brand would salivate at the thought of having Sophia's body for a week and when the week was over she would teach Sophia to do things Sophia had never seen or heard of before.

Now that sounds like a Moms Bang Teens scene just begging to be made :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8191049, member: 579739"]You are aware that Sophia can read this, right?

YES! Sounds like Brandi is OK with doing this. If this ever cums about it would be AWESOME!

Well I don't know everyone here yet, but I'd really love to have a naughty sleepover with Briana Lee :p

Wow, you really know how to win our hearts here, right? :drool2:

I can almost imagine you two babes making love to each other.

Damn why did you put these pictures in my head???!!!!!

vanlee1

IMAGINE