• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey happy people in the morning!xx Terri Summers

It's a tech geek term for "setting someone in his place." You "owned" the information, clarified it, set HERO2 straight about Andrea and Nacho.

Computer geeks changed the term from "owned" to "pwned" because it was so frequently misspelled as people chatted. lol :D ;)

Nightfly said:
Were you asleep in class again (for the last year), HERO2? ;) She mentions Andrea in most of her posts here since they work together so much and have started a production company...

:D :rolleyes: :1orglaugh :glugglug:

and you expect me to read every single fuckin post of terris? bullshit. clearly you're just trying to flame me

If I WANTED or INTENDED to flame you, HERO2/HERO/Hung Lo/MASAMUNE, I'd certainly go about it in an aggressive manner, but I'm a "peace & love" kind of guy, not a flame guy. Just because you dislike me for whatever reason doesn't mean that I am flaming you when I mention your name(s) or expose your ignorance (note: I said ignorance and not stupidity). It just means you don't like me. And that doesn't mean anything. lol :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

McRocket

Banned
No offense Nightfly.
But I think you were a little hard on Hero 2.

But maybe you 2 have a history that I am not aware of. I had NO idea she was dating anybody.

Meh. HERO2 and his prior user IDs have a history on this board. I was easy on him, mcrocket. Trust me. :hatsoff:

Yes, he has been banned several times, KO Computer. No one has ever explained why he's still allowed here with all the stunts that he's pulled under his various user names. I leave him alone, but he always whines here and there that I am "picking on" him. lol :D Maybe it all goes back to his homoerotic "Boy Scout in the woods" thread where he asked if you would suck your buddy's cock to remove snake venom if he had been bitten... Now THAT was tunsty material, right there!!! lol

KO_Computer said:
Hero2 is Hung Lo? But that guy was not banned as I remember correctly...

KO

Last edited:
da Sickness is sooooo right....

Terri, you have such a cute ass that every photo deserve a golden mark...
Are we back on track?

KO

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
hehehe hey guys... the making off ibiza fever, where you see 20 minutes of sex, behind the scenes etc is now on my site:)

and i just got a new dvd out called fuck me from private i have the cover, and i am doing there an anal scene with andrea , and a magazine called girls only 2 where i have again the cover with victoria:)

I love Terri's picture with that hair style, gonna love her more and more :nanner: