• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

Beautiful !...you definately got my vote !

In the first round, i had 10 votes to use and in the second round i have 5 to use. How many votes to i get to use in the third round?

WOOHOO!!!! Who's number ONE in the Best Cam Girl category?!?!? AND who's gonna stay there till she get's her trophy?!?!
TAY STEVENS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Have i ever told you that i love you beautiful? Cause i do!! <3

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
I Wanted to say thank you very much to everyone that has voted for me day in day out ty all again. I wish i was around more but i promise to be around as much as i can ty all. I appreciate every vote cast.
love
tay
www.votefortay.com :) i am giving free prizes at the end to everyone who votes for me every day and sends me their screen caps :) that they voted daily yaay ! i want to give back to this amazing community thats given so much to me.
xoxo
tay

I Wanted to say thank you very much to everyone that has voted for me day in day out ty all again. I wish i was around more but i promise to be around as much as i can ty all. I appreciate every vote cast.
love
tay
www.votefortay.com :) i am giving free prizes at the end to everyone who votes for me every day and sends me their screen caps :) that they voted daily yaay ! i want to give back to this amazing community thats given so much to me.
xoxo
tay

I'll have to figure out how to this when I vote for you again tomorrow. I have voted for you in Cam everyday since the begining and was glad to see you at the top today.

In the first round, i had 10 votes to use and in the second round i have 5 to use. How many votes to i get to use in the third round?

You'll have only 3 Votes/day in Round Three. Plus everyone's voting tally will reset to zero, Which means if Taylor makes it to the next round in all three categories, Every Vote will absolutely count.

HMMM i'm guessing this years voting is over before i can add a picture to my signature :(

How many posts do i have to make before i can add a pic. Is that how it works anyway? I come over a certain number of posts, and then i can add a pic?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
HMMM i'm guessing this years voting is over before i can add a picture to my signature :(

How many posts do i have to make before i can add a pic. Is that how it works anyway? I come over a certain number of posts, and then i can add a pic?

You can add a picture to your signature at any time, so long it meets the size requirements.

Less than 2 Days! Keep it Goin!

You need to make more than 5 forum posts before the "Edit Signature" option opens up in your settings, So you've been good to go by now...

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
again you guys are just amazing thank you all for your votes nice to see you nandoh1 i love seeing my fans come together. I just dropped from number one spot so I'm hoping you guys can get me back up there :) i really need your support and your love every vote matters to me this is in my blood its what i love to do and i love to make my fans happy. Please keep voting www.votefortay.com

TAY, i voted again in all 3 categories!!! And you're back at the number one spot in the Best Cam Girl category!!! WooHoo!!!!!