• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

Re: Please vote for the gorgeous Taylor Stevens as the best Cam Girl and Adult Model.

Looks like she has a good shot at winning this. I voted for her in the 3 categories you were asking for.

Re: Please vote for the gorgeous Taylor Stevens as the best Cam Girl and Adult Model.

Looks like she has a good shot at winning this. I voted for her in the 3 categories you were asking for.

Thank you, BioDefenseGrad.Please keep voting her.Thanks a bunch.

Yes, the looks in the first post of this thread.170 lbs lost to gain those looks.I have been all over her since I was 15.My first internet crush and still going crazy about her after 7 years.
Losing 170 lbs in no kidding.Doesn't she deserve our votes now for what she has done to keep us entertaining?
freeonesblog3.jpg

Two words: FEMALE PERFECTION

she got my votes today i heard she wasnt feeling well i hope she is ok and gets well soon

Cute, busty, sexy, intelligent, determined and the perfect Cam girl, Taylor Stevens.

Hello All,

Hope you are all doing well.With Christmas time approaching, I decided to give you all an early gift.Meet the perfect Cam girl and Adult model Taylor Stevens.She has been my favorite since last 7 years since I was 15, though I got to see her live cam shows only after I turned 18 :(.She was all over me during my teenage.Tay wasn't just my crush, she was my motivation and inspiration too.Her lovely voice, stunning looks and charming personality always made me go crazy about her and I'm quite sure she'd do the same to you all.
Have a look at the pics below.She is the best cam girl and glamor model I have known till date.She transformed from BBW to hot busty glamor babe with a lot of determination and dedication to please her fans.She's the girl who's ready to do anything for her fans.
Visit her blog here with loads of pics and information about her http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/

If you are impressed by her beauty and looks, click on my signature banner to vote for her in "best cam girl" and "adult model category" and encourage her to keep us entertaining.

Yes, she is DDD.Destined, determined and driven.
espn4.jpg

She is good enough to knock your head off.
breastcancer3.jpg

The shy country girl.
HALO7.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

desktopfuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg

Jane Burgess

hey guys.. yes its true i did go through a major transformation for those of you who asked heres a blog post I did on my weight loss anniversary.

HEY GUYS.. WELL.. its hard to really imagine it but I stared my weight loss journey march 16th 2006 and had lost over 150lbs by march 16th 2006. Todays my anniversary woot... ive kept it off lost a bit more but overall maintained my weight loss. It was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life and it was for my health and I feel much much healthier and happier now. I loved my curves back then ( as i know many many many of you did) just as I love them now :). Im still very curvy and love every curve of it. I know that a lot of you have loved me bigger, lots of you love me smaller but most of you love me either way and that means a lot to me :). So heres a before score shot and an after score shot for you guys :). So i can please everyone. hehe I know you all have made most of your opinions known to me and im thank ful for all of that. I cant please everyone but i do try. Im glad you all love me for my giggly bubbly nature and personality as well as my bouncy boobies LOL.

So come on by and see me im online all day and night at PlayWithTay.com still giving away a free vid and panties to whoever joins the free fanclub and sees me in vid. Also as we all know march madness is going on so i would love for all of you to please vote for me here @ www.vote4tay.com

Congrats on the weight loss. You should be really proud of all the hard work you did to lose the weight.

hey guys.. yes its true i did go through a major transformation for those of you who asked heres a blog post I did on my weight loss anniversary.

HEY GUYS.. WELL.. its hard to really imagine it but I stared my weight loss journey march 16th 2006 and had lost over 150lbs by march 16th 2006. Todays my anniversary woot... ive kept it off lost a bit more but overall maintained my weight loss. It was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life and it was for my health and I feel much much healthier and happier now. I loved my curves back then ( as i know many many many of you did) just as I love them now :). Im still very curvy and love every curve of it. I know that a lot of you have loved me bigger, lots of you love me smaller but most of you love me either way and that means a lot to me :). So heres a before score shot and an after score shot for you guys :). So i can please everyone. hehe I know you all have made most of your opinions known to me and im thank ful for all of that. I cant please everyone but i do try. Im glad you all love me for my giggly bubbly nature and personality as well as my bouncy boobies LOL.

So come on by and see me im online all day and night at PlayWithTay.com still giving away a free vid and panties to whoever joins the free fanclub and sees me in vid. Also as we all know march madness is going on so i would love for all of you to please vote for me here @ www.vote4tay.com

Congrats on the weight loss. You should be really proud of all the hard work you did to lose the weight.

Thank you Jane,
It's a pleasure to have your comments on this thread.Yes, Tay is very humble and kind and we are all proud of her achievement.

Thank you hun.

TAYSTEVENS

HEY GUYS !! thank you all for getting me this far I really hope to kick some ass in Round 3 and make the cut for round three! Thank you all so much for your votes I know round two ends soon I have been in detroit and havent had access to internet. It seems I have dropped a couple spots in my best cam girl category and havent moved in adult model. I even had a sign at the game yesterday that said "brett makes me wet" and i had www.vote4tay.com on there lol. ! I really hope to win one of these categories. I finally got internet leaving detroit today.. but wanted to thank you all for your continued voting. When I get home ill be able to take more time to go through the posts im driving from detroit so be home later today ! And my gallery is up for you guys :) here on freeones !
Here is my blog post for you guys :

Hey guys !! Well its getting around that time again. The snow has fallen lol esp in Minnesota so has the roof lol... Im actually on the airplane right now on my way to detroit to see the vikings play in the lions stadium since the metrodome collapsed when starting to write this blog bug the last couple days in detroit i havent been able to use the internet to finish it so im finishing it on this lovely tuesday !. But the snow just reminded me that its Xmas time and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the fun stuff to do in the snow. I cant believe how crazy this trip was the snow was unreal ! But it was beautiful its so pretty when it falls and with my fuzzy boots I just feel like a snow bunny lol. So i say let it snow let it snow let it snow. Im from Toronto Canada so I know all about snow and crazy snow storms but to see the metrodome roof collapse like that wow.

So I came to Minny in the middle of a snow storm and then left to see the game in detroit. Hopefully this plane lands safe (it did) and hopefully I make it to the game (i did) and you see me bouncing around on Tv for the vikings ( i was lol). Me and Allen exchanged a few looks and me and favre waved and henderson had a crush on me i think. Now you know im driven lol ! Im a true vikings fan to endure everything I just endured lol.

Now, I know santa has me on his naughty list but him and I have an agreement lol. Ive been very naughty but he likes it. I love sitting on his lap lol that dirty old man lol. Have you all been naughty or nice ? Whats the naughtiest thing youve done this year and the nicest ? Id love to hear that lol. Ive been very naughty so I'll pick one of the naughty things ive done for instance, masturbating on a plane under the blanket and having one of the best mile high orgasms ever ! As for being nice, I feel like I do something nice every day. I just wanna put smiles on peoples faces. I pay it forward and I do everything I can for family,friends, strangers. I just want to make everyone happy sometimes I try super hard I know I cant save the world in a day but I sure can try right ? Boobies for world peace lol.

I hope you all have an amazing xmas but this is just one post before xmas..when they called me in for the job of santas little helper I had no idea what was in store for me lol I was santas big busted helper. I had a great time doing these pics and remember free fanclub members get acess to alllll my pics and vids and im uploading this very very naughty set to the free fanclub so grab ure free screenname and lets spread (literally) the holiday cheer ! You will love this stuff. I sure know how to hold a big ..ummm.. candy cane lol. :) Hope you like more to come.

Also, dont stop voting for me in the freeones competition please I really want to win best adult model and best cam girl so VOTE HERE this means a lot to me and I thank you all that take the time to vote every day, it doesnt go unnoticed and def not unrewareded because if I win its a free boobie and oil show for everyone its time to get messy !

Love you tons,

xoxo

Tay aka santas little (big boobied) helper
xmasblog3.jpg

xmasblog4.jpg

xmasblog5.jpg

xmasblog6.jpg

xmasblog1.jpg

xmasblog2.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

Hi again guys.. thanks so much for getting me to round three.. even having a chance among such beautiful ladies means a lot. Ive been dealing with a lot latley and the wonderful support and comments here mean a lot. This is a great place to meet some pretty great people, im glad to be a part of it and win or lose I will remain a part of it because ive made really good friends here. Theres something to be said about fans that keep pushing for you and keep doing their part and taking time out of their day to help you. Right now i want to cherish every moment and everyone. Thank you so much for everything guys.. live like your dying are my words right now. :) Hugs..
Here is my blog posting for you guys all updates are at www.taystevens.com

Hey guys ! I love answering your questions its so awesome being interviewd by the people I love the most my fans !! You guys rock ! Whether its good comments, great questions or bad comments and idiocy I still love to answer it. Ive been so open with my fans from the very beginning. I love knocking your socks off while you get your rocks off ! :) heheh. Its so cool to get to know you on a deeper level. :) And of course ive always been an open book with my fans and I love letting you get to know me more and more.

So here are some more formspring questions for you guys ! Make sure you join the free fanclub this week cause I have a ton of surprises in store for you guys ! Its a free screenname away and you get to see me play :)
woot.

And guys I NEED YOU BAD !! I need you to VOTE for me in this third round for best adult model, best cam girl and best ocsm. I have to win one category so I need you all. If you register @freeones your vote is worth 4 times more so register @ freeones and hit up www.vote4tay.com and check my boxes !

1. Whats the strangest compliment you've ever recieved from someone ?
I get soo many compliments and they range from "i love your glasses' to your tits are huge and so on but I thing not strange but different was " you have amazing teeth" im like thanks ! I love that because a smile means so much to so many people. And the weirdest one was like " your so hot you look so much like my sister" i was like ummm k bye lol.

2. What sport were you involved in in high school ?

Well I was very active basketball, volleyball and cheerleading but I had to choose 1 sport so I chose volleyball and I rocked it my boobies were bouncing every where. I may be short but I was power and my spike could kill you lol :) Besides I think the whole basketball team and boys loved to stay and see me play after school for practice. We were really good ! I may be short but boy can I jump

3. Shame on you !
Lol... umm k.. noo shame on YOU ! What exactly should I be ashamed of ? I love my life I love what I do and I love my fans. I put myself out there and I am 100% happy with my decisions and stand by them. You on the other hand post an anonymous comment with no name and no explanation I just looked down and I think I have more balls then you. Pussy. (i just hate trolls like that)

4. Do you know Jimmy Choo ?
Lol... i know him and his shoes. If i knew him personally I would have a house dedicated to shoes alone lol. But yes I love Choo. :)

5. Have you or do you ever want to do something with Tori Black ?
Tori and I had an encounter in Miami by the pool she is amazing and extremely sexual and beautiful. So yes I have and Yes I would !

6. Song of the moment ?
Right now absolutley Nicki MInaj Fly... thats my song those are my lyrics esp now with everything im dealing with. Not to mention her voice is fkn beautiful.

7. Dream gift right now ?
Superbowl tickets and Nicki Minaj concert tickets... but you can all check out my wishlist for those that asked to purchase somethings for me. I do send a gift back :)

8. Would you either be rich and miserable or dead broke and happy ?
This is an easy answer for me. Money cant buy hapiness. It buys you comfort, luxery and temporary hapiness but its not real. Id rather be really truly happy from the inside out then rich and unhappy. I would hate to end up like those wives who have the rich husband who nevr pays attention to her and she just goes and spends his money. What kind of life is that ? I dunno not one for me . Im not saying I would want to be broke either but I would def not want to be miserable.

9. Tay, I know you love sports and are great with sportsbetting whats the line on the Saints game.. I know your vikings lost but help us that dont know much about sportsbetting..
Woot I love sportsbetting and Im damn good at it lol. I had a 14 pic parlay the other week and who screwed me .. green bay by losing to the lions lol. Todays line on the saints is +2 for the spread and the money line is +115 the ravens are favoured here but I have a good feeling about the saints. As for the vikings it sucks this year that they fucked up so bad. Theres a lot of talent on that team. I got to see them live though at the 50 yard line 1st row !

10. Im sorry to hear about everything your going through. Just know We love and care about you very much.
Thank you so much, now is a very trying time for me. But i know im a fighter inside and its amazing to know I have the support of my fans. Thank you all so so much.

I will be online at the freefanclub later so make sure you get your free screenname and come see all the NEW vids and pics im uploading !

DONT FORGET TO VOTE !

newblog3.jpg

newblog2.jpg

newblog1.jpg

xoxo
Tay

had my vote since day one

Thank you, iskateboard.I owe you for that.Keep voting her in Cam girl, adult model and best OCSM categories.She has a lot more surprises for us and we need to encourage her by voting her to victory.

TAYSTEVENS

Hey guys.. wanted to thank you all again for your votes and keeping me going. Im glad that I have you in my corner. Im going through a tough time right now and your support and encouragement is amazing. My recent blog update is about hanging xmas ornaments have you hung yours yet ?.
Love you tons here are my jingle boobie bells... dont forget to join the free fanclub at www.playwithtay.com
xoxo
Tay
www.taystevens.com
www.vote4tay.com
ornamentblog1.jpg

ornamentblog2.jpg

ornamnetblog41.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

Hi again guys.. thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and for giving me your support and your votes. I wanted to fill you all in on whats going on since many of you have asked. Here are some more christmas pics for you and a blog update. Im really lucky and glad to be surrounded by such beautiful women and men. Love you guys. !

AN OPEN HEART.. FROM MINE TO YOURS
Hey guys..I didnt want to have to post this blog, because its christmas and I wasnt sure if posting was right or not. I have always been an open book to my friends and fans, I have always let you see good bad and ugly. I debated over this because it is a very personal issue and a very trying time for me but I decided that Im not changing who I am because something is too personal. You guys have supported me loved me and been there through all my ups downs good times bad times. So I write this because I am staying true to me and to you. A lot of you know ive been dealing with a lot of health issues latley sprining back from november after glamourcon. I have given some details but I havent really told everyone whats going on and a lot of you have been concerned. A few friends close to me told me not to mention the truth about whats going on because it will bring back a lot of negative from people who have ill will, are jealous, mean spirited and so on. I know that there are a few that will be happy and relish in the fact that something bad is happening to me because it brings in a positive for them. (believe it or not there are some mean ass people out there).

I am writing this with tears in my eyes because im scared, im scared and im frustrated and angry. You all know me as the bubbly loveable taylor, that i am. But we all have a side we hate to bring out but it comes out from time to time. I try hard to give you all the best of me all the time, but every superman has their kryptonite. This blog post is only for those who want to know whats going on and care. I could use your prayers and your love right now.

Back in Long beach at glamourcon, I was feeling a lot of pain after the flight there and went through a lot of pain, at first I thought it was muscle pain and tried the icy hot patches and massages, but the day of glamourcon I all of a sudden got very cold and sick and felt this stabbing pain in my chest, back and side. I went to the emergency room where they did a ton of tests on me and then proceeded to tell me I needed a biopsy because there was a mass a large mass in my chest between my heart and lungs. Thinking I was going back to Canada soon I thought I could deal with the pain and then face the doctors when I got back home, so I discharged myself from St. Mary's in longbeach and went back to the hotel. I still managed to do a photoshoot that day but then that night the pain got worse and worse and I had to go to emergency where they kept me overnight and performed a biopsy to see if this tumor was begnin. After a few days I found out that the tumour was begnin but it had to be removed as soon as possible because its already very large and growing and if its not removed soon it would become malignant.

After arriving home I had a doctors appt right away, and had all the information from the hospital, including CT scan and what not. The pain still is as it was unbearable. The doctor here wanted me to have another biopsy right away because the hospital in Long beach did not get enough tissue to test. The other day I went for the lung biopsy and it was one of the most painful things I ever had to experience. It wasnt supposed to hurt but my lung collaspsed during the biopsy and the pain is practically unbearable even with pain killers.

I got to see the tumour and its sitting on my heart between my lungs and heart and is in a very dangerous spot. The doctors diagnosis was that it was originally diagnosed as a Thymoma however the new biopsy was to test for Lymphoma. I wont find out the results of that biopsy till Xmas eve morning. (merry xmas to me). My surgeon wanted to schedule a surgery asap regardless of the outcome so today I had my preop which included a bunch of tests, nurses telling me how much pain im going to be in and that I will have to be in the hospital 5 days minimum including new years eve. My surgery date is scheduled for december 30th, the doctor was on vacation during that time and is coming in specifically to do my surgery due to the severity of it. On Xmas eve.. when santa is delivering his presents I will find out if it is cancer or not. Either way its a double edged sword. If the tumor is begnin the surgery will go as scheduled on December 30th which includes severe pain, scars, and high risk of something going wrong because of the size of the tumour (its huge) and location, If its cancer then the chemotherapy begins and with that comes side effects.

Im still trying to digest the thought that I may have cancer and that this is happening to me. Im being brutally honest here with everyone because the emotion I feel right now is intense and there are not many people in my life that I have to share this news with. My first thought was what scars ? no way im not doing it. How unreal is that ? Im faced with life and death and my first thought was cosmetic. Its hard to even say out loud. Right now im in the hurry up and wait till friday moment. Im in a lot of pain and im trying to be strong and carry on like normal but its a struggle. Im just really sad and angry at a lot of things right now. But im really lucky when I think about who I have in my corner and that I have a lot of people who love and care about me and genuinely see me as person and not just some model or just big tits etc. I wanted to open up about this sooner but I was hesitant for many reasons. But If i wasnt true to you guys I wouldnt be true to myself.

I want to thank all of you who are still voting every day at
www.vote4tay.com and for those of you who ask me every day how my hospital visit went etc, for the emails, the flowers, the cards the gifts and mainly the kind words. You are all amazing. I know there are those of you who are reading this ( you know who you are) that are hoping for the worst for me, and thats fine but I will pull through this. I will stay strong. I have been through hell and back in my life and I wont let a little cancer stop me. I just wanted you all to know that I havent not been around because I didnt want to be. This is what ive been dealing with every day. Driving to the hospital has become a regular thing. Bloodwork, chest x rays, etc have been plentiful.

Im sad to say I wont be at the AVN's this year because I will be spending new years in the hospital and have to stay a minimum of 5 days if there are no complications. Im really upset to be missing the AVN's and seeing my fans and bouncing around for you guys. I will be online though at the free fanclub from now till surgery and as soon as the doctor gives me the okay after that. Im sorry to be the downer during this time of year, I just had to let this out and let you all know whats really going on. Please wish me luck , your prayers and your well wishes and thoughts mean everything to me. Friday is judgment day.

I wish you all an amazing xmas and a great new year ( we all need a great new start to the year). I will still be around till then and after (crosses fingers) I just wanted to be an open book or open heart so all of you knew where I was coming from and why I wouldnt be at the AVN's this year. And I want you all to be with me thru this.

Im angry and I ask god or whomever why this is happening to me. I spend my life being healthy doing everything right and why is this happening to me ? But things happen for a reason and I believe I just need to over come this. For those who think this is gonna stop me from doing me.. think again. Ill still be bouncing around kicking ass and taking names. I think its ironic I did a shoot for breast cancer just recently and im now faced with the possibility of lymphoma. Im going through so many emotions right now its hard to define. Im just lucky to have all of you in my life. Your not just numbers to me you never were. I know so many of you have faced similar or tough struggles in your life and Im gonna take that energy and be strong. This is one of the toughest times of my life right now and I cant thank you all enough for everything. Theres a song right now that I listen to over and over all day because it keeps me postive. I would love for all of you listen to it its by Nicki Minaj (of course lol). Its called fly...Here are the lyrics:

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj]
I wish today it will rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away
Trying to forgive you for abandoning me
Praying but I think I’m still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way
Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become near when they aiming at me
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all see blood
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I’m just summising
Win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher
More fire

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj - Verse 2]
Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating everytime it locks me in
Paint they own pictures than they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins

Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear
That is how I know that the time is near
So we become alive in a time of fear
And I aint got no muthaf-cking time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days
Such a heavy burden placed upon me
But when you go hard your nay’s become yay’s
Yankee Stadium with Jay’s and Kanye’s

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

[Nicki Minaj - Bridge]
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
I came to win
Get ready for it
Get ready for it
I came to win

[Rihanna - Chorus]
To fly
To fly

I wont let this kill my spirit, this will make me stronger. I love you guys. I really do . No matter what happens I will always be me and I will always be there for you guys as you are for me. I will continue to smile and bounce back I promise ! I wish you all and your families and amazing xmas and a happy new year. We are gonna rock 2011 right ? ! of course we are.

Oh and if you thought that because this post is a not so happy post I wasnt going to post some hot ass sexy pics of me think again. I wont let anything or anyone change me. SO below are some hot ass pictures ! Join the free fanclub by getting your free screenname for the full set and then some :)

MUAH !!

surgeryblog.jpg

surgeryblog1.jpg

surgeryblog2.jpg

surgeryblog3.jpg

oh, how i wish i was that candycane/pole :)