• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys! Kleio Valentien here, Ask me anything!

Finally have a question. Do you enjoy having your ass eaten out?

damn, guess I was greedy with the long question(s) or my user name put u off, I was 18 at the time, nvm. Anyway, love ur work, hope u do more femdom stuff, cheers

georges

Staff member
You are a very pretty lady Kleio :) :boobies::angels::hugkiss: What foreign countries have you visited so far? Do you enjoy biking, trekking and skiing?

I was gonna ask a question but then decided to go to your page and got severely distracted by your hotness. Especially those eyes... :drool1:

So umm do you have a weakness for anything, like bacon? Cookies? Short bald guys??...

KleioValentien

Official Checked Star Member
I was gonna ask a question but then decided to go to your page and got severely distracted by your hotness. Especially those eyes... :drool1:

So umm do you have a weakness for anything, like bacon? Cookies? Short bald guys??...

Would you believe me if I said all of the above? =P

Did you know I cook and bake? I've been told I'm decent =)
I should post some photos of my meals here. Is that weird? haha

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Oh that would be sweet! Show us!!

I'm not sure. You seem honest enough I guess :p
How about short average looking (maybe a tad ugly) bald guys? If so I'll bring bacon and cookies lol

And yes I read how you said you like to cook and bake in an earlier answer, hence why I suggested food could be a weakness ;) Yep I second you posting pics....such as right now I'm picturing you in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron.......and you're waiting for something to rise. What could it be? ;P