• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey, Guess What The Cat Just Did? (2021 Edition)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
My 2 Orangey littermates are silly little rascals. When I grab my bong to smoke the male walks away not being interested. My female cat, Daddy's Little Girl, makes sure to jump up so she can get a full blast of weed smoke. I think she likes it more than cat nip.

If they are anything like my family members' cats they will have an uncanny ability to step on your nuts every time they walk across your lap while your half asleep in a chair.

If they are anything like my family members' cats they will have an uncanny ability to step on your nuts every time they walk across your lap while your half asleep in a chair.

They step on your nuts then flash their starfish to taunt you after the fact.

My large male cat stands on my chest and pummels me while I sleep until I wake up to let me know he wants to fall asleep in my arms.

I raised those little monsters from babies. I am the doctor who created the monstrosity though.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I have to keep a barrier in the hallway to keep the newest cat away from my bedroom door because she will cry for attention and wake me up. Today, I got up, heard her in the living room and I told her I'd be out to see her in a minute. Naturally, she barreled through the barrier and started crying for me. The barrier, as it turns out, was clearly only for show.

I have to keep a barrier in the hallway to keep the newest cat away from my bedroom door because she will cry for attention and wake me up. Today, I got up, heard her in the living room and I told her I'd be out to see her in a minute. Naturally, she barreled through the barrier and started crying for me. The barrier, as it turns out, was clearly only for show.

Since she is the newest cat is your goal to integrate her with the other cat(s) you have? If so how is that going? Your new girl seems nice and friendly.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Since she is the newest cat is your goal to integrate her with the other cat(s) you have? If so how is that going? Your new girl seems nice and friendly.

We just integrated some kittens, and she came along. She arrived extremely shy, so I'm still getting her used to the house before the other kittens. She's doing well, but yeah, she's turning out to be a real sweetie. I'd have her in my room, but she's way too interested in my hamster.

We just integrated some kittens, and she came along. She arrived extremely shy, so I'm still getting her used to the house before the other kittens. She's doing well, but yeah, she's turning out to be a real sweetie. I'd have her in my room, but she's way too interested in my hamster.

Seems like just a matter of time. Once she's finally settled she will be good and content forever. Good luck to the hamster also.

We want to get a dog. I want another Akita. Had one before and he was great. I spent all last year looking at breeders but couldn't find what I wanted. I will continue again this year. The Akita I had before was a big, mellow guy and a very patient Kindergarten Cop around mischievous cats.

My female cat is very sweet and submissive. It would be easy to socialize an animal with her. My boy, on the other hand, the only male in a litter of 6, is a lovable tyrant but still a tyrant. Socializing a puppy with him will be more challenging and require supervision.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
🚬🚬Man...all cats must be the same. Except for the bong part. 🚬🚬

One thing that’s similar is you can leave cats home alone for a 3 day weekend trip. Just leave enough food and water with a freshly cleaned litter box. My 2 littermates keep each other company and don’t get bored or lonely.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lostcat.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.