• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, What Race Are Persians Really?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I live in the Westwood area of Los Angeles. Persians starting moving in around here in the early-mid 1970s. There now are a lot of them. Kind of an acquired taste at first but I've made friends and have had some nice conversations with them. They come here with money and are good capitalists. Good family structures too as I see very little divorce nor husbands murdering their wives.

Anyway, my next door neighbor is a good natured, chatty kind of guy. The ethnic awkwardness we have toward each other I find funny. I was helping him out moving things out of his SUV and during my helping he used the "N-Word" 3 times every time looking at me like I thought what he said was cool. I smiled and ignored all 3 times. One day he says to me, "Hey buddy, White Christian guys like you and me..." I tried to recoil as subtly as possible but was puzzled on what he said claiming to be White. My wife is Asian and I told her my neighbor buddy from Central Asia considers himself White. She was also puzzled.

What race are Persians really?

giphy.gif

I live in the Westwood area of Los Angeles. Persians starting moving in around here in the early-mid 1970s. There now are a lot of them. Kind of an acquired taste at first but I've made friends and have had some nice conversations with them. They come here with money and are good capitalists. Good family structures too as I see very little divorce nor husbands murdering their wives.

Anyway, my next door neighbor is a good natured, chatty kind of guy. The ethnic awkwardness we have toward each other I find funny. I was helping him out moving things out of his SUV and during my helping he used the "N-Word" 3 times every time looking at me like I thought what he said was cool. I smiled and ignored all 3 times. One day he says to me, "Hey buddy, White Christian guys like you and me..." I tried to recoil as subtly as possible but was puzzled on what he said claiming to be White. My wife is Asian and I told her my neighbor buddy from Central Asia considers himself White. She was also puzzled.

What race are Persians really?

giphy.gif

"They" get hung up on that shit, they do.

I knew a Turk that referred to herself as white, but only by contrast with blacks, dark Latinos, etc. But she also referred to American white girls as white, and with great disdain (for their contemptible laziness and helplessness - needless to say, I liked her). She was actually kind of olive-y Mediterranean. She said Iranians don't want you to call them Iranians, but rather "Persians", and she said they really fucking hate it if you call them Arab. She also HATED Kurds, and with, like, a genocide level hate. I guess there were some on the public transit in Turkey that were grabasses and dirtbags.

The rich ones on TV look like they smell good. Persians.​

"They" get hung up on that shit, they do.

I knew a Turk that referred to herself as white, but only by contrast with blacks, dark Latinos, etc. But she also referred to American white girls as white, and with great disdain (for their contemptible laziness and helplessness - needless to say, I liked her). She was actually kind of olive-y Mediterranean. She said Iranians don't want you to call them Iranians, but rather "Persians", and she said they really fucking hate it if you call them Arab. She also HATED Kurds, and with, like, a genocide level hate. I guess there were some on the public transit in Turkey that were grabasses and dirtbags.

The rich ones on TV look like they smell good. Persians.​

Whatever you do do not call them Arabs. My neighbors dismiss them as goat fuckers. Every time he comes back from vacation he's like, "I had a great time except for all the Arabs, buddy."

The same guy ambushed me right on my front lawn with a Persian Just For Men commercial. Went something like this...

1591674499964.jpeg

"Hey buddy, when you grow beard you
should look like young lion, not old lion."

My neighbors will say they come from Iran but refer to themselves as Persians. One day an SJW will walk up to one of them and say, "Persian is a rug. Iranian is a person." About 10 seconds later the sword comes out.

Another story about my next door neighbors. The guy's wife is a very fancy lady who always drives a Mercedes that's less than 3 years old. The day I found out they were Christians is when I saw the wife pull up in a white Ford F150 with a Christmas Tree in the back. I told her she looked ridiculous driving a pick-up but I'll help you with the tree. I said Merry Christmas.

Couldn't the Turk technically consider himself White since he's European? I realize if my family came from Africa I'd be African-American too but still White. Not sure the rules and criteria of race.

You and everyone else. There are, however, quite a few people of late taking it upon themselves to show us the way.

When someone says, "I'm <insert race> and proud!", what are they actually proud of? I mean, I'm happy, maybe pleased as punch, to be a White male born in America. But proud? I may have won the race lottery but that meant I was lucky which has nothing to do with pride. I didn't have a hand in creating modern civilization and enterprise.

I've had people question my level of Whiteness because I am of Russian ancestry. My grandparents were both white like T-Shirts with big, round blue eyes. No Mongol blood either. I swear.

OK, my Persian neighbor really did it now. He said he was going to the Federal Building and hold up a sign that said, "I AM A WHITE SUPREMACIST". I told him he was a good man for holding onto someone else's sign while they're in the toilet.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
A year and two month bump ...

(Hey, a thread with 🐬 in it.)

OK, my Persian neighbor really did it now. He said he was going to the Federal Building and hold up a sign that said, "I AM A WHITE SUPREMACIST". I told him he was a good man for holding onto someone else's sign while they're in the toilet.
In a way, this is sort of like when Danny Glover and Joe Pesci went to the South African consulate in Los Angeles in Lethal Weapon 2.

Hehe. :LOL:

By the way, it's the South African Consulate General in Los Angeles. The South African embassy is in Washington, D.C.

Youtubers got it wrong! :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, as America likes to do, after a war, they go around and divide up other countries, mainly because they want to spend the rest of eternity policing, and babysitting them. Having exhaled that, I seem to remember something about Iran, and Iraq being one large country, possibly including a couple of smaller ones too, called Persia. America divided shit up, and now w\e have all of those smaller countries that love to hate each other, almost as much as they hate us, and the Jews.

Short version....Iranian, and Iraqi people ITHINK are what would have been considered Persian.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
In a somewhat related item I think for many races and/or individuals being White is a state of mind as well as an actuality. Years ago while taking to my Late Mother the conversation turned to Mexican and Puerto Ricans. During the conversations we discussed why they didn't seem to get along. Her thought was well each one considers themselves White and the other not White. This causes tension between them. Since back then and even today being white conveys a sense of power and being better than anyone else real or imagined in their minds to be White is a thing to be no matter how you get it. As Beau would say, "Just a thought"

Mr. Daystar

I used to work with a guy from Puerto Rico, and he told me something very different. In fact, I'm concerned I'll have to take shit for what he said, maybe even from you, so I'm not going to repeat it, but it sure wasn't kind. Maybe he just said that though, to screw with me, maybe he just has a deeper hatred then others, towards that race, so that's another reason I don't want to repeat it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
In a somewhat related item I think for many races and/or individuals being White is a state of mind as well as an actuality. Years ago while taking to my Late Mother the conversation turned to Mexican and Puerto Ricans. During the conversations we discussed why they didn't seem to get along. Her thought was well each one considers themselves White and the other not White. This causes tension between them. Since back then and even today being white conveys a sense of power and being better than anyone else real or imagined in their minds to be White is a thing to be no matter how you get it. As Beau would say, "Just a thought"

Cubans and Puerto Ricans don't get along. Remember those Yankees, Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez (c) and Jorge Pasada (pr) and how they argued?

Freddy Prinze (pr) would joke about how they disliked each other.

With Cubans, many who left Cuba as the result of the Revolution and settled in Florida and New Jersey, consider themselves Caucasian. Cubans who couldn't get out and stayed during Fidel Castro's time have the Black/Indian blood in them. Look at the Cuban Olympic boxers and runners -- boxers: Teófilo Stevenson, Angel Herrera, and Ramón Duvalón, and runner: Alberto Juantorena have the "Black influence" and look Black.

Puerto Ricans, on the other hand, many consider themselves Black. Slave ships went to Puerto Rico, Barbados, Domincan Republic, Haiti, Nassau, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, many other islands in the Caribbean.

Indians and Pakistanis (same race) don't get along. Indians are mainly Hindus. Pakistanis are Muslim.

Last edited:

Some of the GOAT fights have been Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans. Jewish boxing promoter Bob Arum really knows how to divide the Latinos for massive entertainment value and profit. I don't think George Soros could do a better job of turning brother against brother.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I used to work with a guy from Puerto Rico, and he told me something very different. In fact, I'm concerned I'll have to take shit for what he said, maybe even from you, so I'm not going to repeat it, but it sure wasn't kind. Maybe he just said that though, to screw with me, maybe he just has a deeper hatred then others, towards that race, so that's another reason I don't want to repeat it.
And be aware I was stating an opinion from the early 1970's which was just that, an opinion. Maybe it has something to do with the desire among some to be considered White. I won't give you shit for an opinion. False facts yes, opinion, no..

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Cubans and Puerto Ricans don't get along. Remember those Yankees, Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez (c) and Jorge Pasada (pr) and how they argued?

Freddy Prinze (pr) would joke about how they disliked each other.

With Cubans, many who left Cuba as the result of the Revolution and settled in Florida and New Jersey, consider themselves Caucasian. Cubans who couldn't get out and stayed during Fidel Castro's time have the Black/Indian blood in them. Look at the Cuban Olympic boxers and runners -- boxers: Teófilo Stevenson, Angel Herrera, and Ramón Duvalón, and runner: Alberto Juantorena have the "Black influence" and look Black.

Puerto Ricans, on the other hand, many consider themselves Black. Slave ships went to Puerto Rico, Barbados, Domincan Republic, Haiti, Nassau, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, many other islands in the Caribbean.

Indians and Pakistanis (same race) don't get along. Indians are mainly Hindus. Pakistanis are Muslim.
Thus proving the adage that you can always find a reason to hare if you want one.

Mr. Daystar

And be aware I was stating an opinion from the early 1970's which was just that, an opinion. Maybe it has something to do with the desire among some to be considered White. I won't give you shit for an opinion. False facts yes, opinion, no..
I meant more from the higher ups, and complaints from others. I was once banned when a bunch of ultra tree huggy chuckleheads decided they were ever so offended by my comment that, sometimes stereotypes are true....then I gave examples. Didn't go over so well.

I personally think it's because Puerto Rico is part of the United States, and mexico isn't.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I meant more from the higher ups, and complaints from others. I was once banned when a bunch of ultra tree huggy chuckleheads decided they were ever so offended by my comment that, sometimes stereotypes are true....then I gave examples. Didn't go over so well.

I personally think it's because Puerto Rico is part of the United States, and mexico isn't.
Could be. Being an old white male who never really learned what he was supposed to learn it is hard for me to really make an opinion. and now being fully retired I don't have many people of other races to bounce ideas off of.

Mr. Daystar

Could be. Being an old white male who never really learned what he was supposed to learn it is hard for me to really make an opinion. and now being fully retired I don't have many people of other races to bounce ideas off of.
Well, I know I'm a bit younger then you, 56. But I find for every day that goes past, all of the stupidity in the world, makes me feel like I've aged 3 days, and makes me feel more crusty, and grumpier then ever. I mean seriously, you've read some of my posts....I'm pushing curmudgeonly at an alarming rate. Pretty soon I'll be chasing kids out of my yard with a cane, and keeping their baseballs. But I can't help it, the shit that's going on now, is just pissing me off. I'm tired of being over taxed, and supporting people that haven't given ANYTHING to make the country better.

I accompanied my Persian buddy to the gun store yesterday and he made his first firearm purchase. I wrote a song about it. Goes something like this...

hqdefault.jpg

There once was a Persian
A strange kind of Persian
The kind from a country we have bad history
His name was Rezi
His smile's a little lazy
He left a trail of paper for a background check

He loved it
Everybody loved it
Glock 19 at a good sale price

He tried to take her
He even tried to break her
She said, "I ain't for takin' you gotta wait 10 days"

He wants it, He needs it, He's got to be near it
He spent his money then he signed his form
He wants it, He needs it, He's got to be near it

Ooh, he's a strange kind of Persian

Mr. Daystar

He should have bought a Sig Saur, they make better guns.