• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, Ever Done Heroin?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I haven't. Besides Booze and Weed I've done Cocaine, LSD, and Mushrooms but no Heroin. Heroin is a drug I know to stay away from. I would love it so much I'd become a bigamist.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, but I have friends and family that have become addicted, died, or struggle with sobriety and rehab. It isn't very pretty.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Too afraid. People jump out windows and shit. The kind of drug that makes people do illegal shit to fund their habit.

Nope, haven't even been curious to try, same with meth. No thanks ;)

I knew somebody he was about probably pushing 275lbs. Drank, smoked cigs and weed. No biggie. Looked "healthy" and average. Got hooked on that heroin and became a anorexic looking zombie. Spotty face, hunchback, grey looking complexion, looked like death creeping on him. Went clean multiple times but kept fucking it up and always ending up arrested, rehab, etc...

Still never clean. Sadly never will be from five years of "recovery"

Broke into his own parents home to steal cash and valuables on one fall of the wagon episode. Heroin is a fucking devil juice of a drug and I wish on nobody. That's one case I will tell. The rest end in sorrow or a coffin.

I enjoy my beer and wine .. and that is it.

A friend of mine in Upstate NY: one day she came home, and the screen was cut away from the back door to her three season porch. She checked the house, and several small electronic devices were missing. Months go by, and her son is going through a rough patch (lost his job; second car repoed within six months; on-and-off again GF from HS finally broke up with him - she had another fella), and he became a regular user. With his cousin / my friend's nephew. While her son was using, her nephew reveals that it was HIM who stole the small electronic devices, to get money for H. Her son got busted being a courier / chauffeur for a dealer who had recently gotten out of jail. My friend knows two local lawyers (from an ugly divorce), and one of them was able to get her son rehab, which he completed, and he's been clean since. So, yeah - stay the eff away from H! (I think the nephew is doing five years downstate somewhere.)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wish Heroin wasn't addictive because it seems fun and awesome and I'd do it every day, all the time, at every opportunity possible if I didn't have to worry about getting hooked

I wish Heroin wasn't addictive because it seems fun and awesome and I'd do it every day, all the time, at every opportunity possible if I didn't have to worry about getting hooked
Your kidding right? Nodding off in the middle of a conversation drooling uncontrollably choking on your own spit seems far from fun. But whatever

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I might have gotten a contact buzz off of an [NOBABE]Amy Winehouse[/NOBABE] album that I listened to once.

C7DB78E630B9149E7979D5679D93AF.jpg

Yikes! I'd say you could have gotten high and a little touch of the super AIDS just from listening to her music.

DrakeM

You're just lucky god isn't here!
Here's why heroin and other opiods are addictive - they replace a natural body function that your brain needs to stay healthy. If you are on an opiod, the body says, hmmm, guess I don't need to produce that anymore, got some already and shuts off the tap. Now if you don't get your fix, you aren't getting what you need to stay healthy/normal and end up with horrible withdrawal symptoms as it takes the body a very long time to restart producing what it needs naturally. So heroin or related drugs sets up a vicious cycle - not only does it make you feel wonderful, not getting it makes you feel bloody horrible for a long time. Stay away. Just don't try it.

Here's why heroin and other opiods are addictive - they replace a natural body function that your brain needs to stay healthy. If you are on an opiod, the body says, hmmm, guess I don't need to produce that anymore, got some already and shuts off the tap. Now if you don't get your fix, you aren't getting what you need to stay healthy/normal and end up with horrible withdrawal symptoms as it takes the body a very long time to restart producing what it needs naturally. So heroin or related drugs sets up a vicious cycle - not only does it make you feel wonderful, not getting it makes you feel bloody horrible for a long time. Stay away. Just don't try it.

Correct, and if pain is the real reason your taking opioids, when you suddenly stop the pain you are in is 50x worse than it normally would be due to the bodies lack of normal chemical defenses. Just something to consider.

Well said DrakeM ;) Can't rep you though :(

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I was going to rep him for you... but I can't rep him either. I hate this system! :mad: