• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hetero Guys shooting cum in their own face/Self Facial

ENOUGH of this bitchfest! Back on topic! We all came here to watch guys cum in their own face! Sorry if I can't find any sites to post, so far but I do enjoy this thread, upside down or not! Searching...

roronoa3000

Banned
Hetero guys do not do that sort of stuff...that is why they are hetero.

I'm down with a lot of stuff, but I still have one question... :wtf:

That sounds relatively homosexual. I don't mean to flame or what not, but I don't think that'd be the kind of stuff to find around here :o

if you shoot your load on Self due to sex ... its ok as in post #6
(but you don't actually like it and get turned on by it)
if you go out of your way to lay on your back and blow your load into your mouth or face on purpose.... not fucking cool = sick fuck

^ These

I usually dont do this, actually I have never did this. But I think i should get as much rep as this board could possibly give for this one:

http://www.*************/file/gu215h

if you shoot your load on Self due to sex ... its ok as in post #6
(but you don't actually like it and get turned on by it)
if you go out of your way to lay on your back and blow your load into your mouth or face on purpose.... not fucking cool = sick fuck

Your usually so cool. Why so judgemental all of a sudden? If ya don't like the thread just move on to what turns you on.

I'm giving you rep but it's because Whalers90 is a cool dude. It's not for this post at all!!!

Y'know... It's a shame that people are so judgmental, but that's what makes us who we are. But a really cool person knows when to keep his judgments to himself, and not try to go out of their way to make others feel bad. Because in threads like these, we're not interested in reading the opinions of someone who wants to condemn what the OP -- or the contributors -- of this thread are into.

One man's "sick" is another man's "awww yeah". That also makes us who we are. We need to be tolerant. If you don't like something, ignore the post and move on.

Sorry for the mini rant. Lol!