• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hersheys vs Nestle: Who Betta?

Who Betta?

• Hersheys

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nestle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm a Hersheys guy for sure. Just opening up and smelling a plain Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar puts a smile on my face. Nestle Crunch is a darn good Nestle Chocolate Bar but I'm going with Hersheys. Hersheys Chocolate Syrup stomps a mudhole in Nestle Quick then walks it dry too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, the Hershey highway is a smoother ride, but the Nestle highway is a little more adventurous.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Bring back the old school Crunch bar that was one piece and in the foil wrapper.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nestle no longer makes Crunch in the U.S., they sold the rights to Ferrara in 2018.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Funny thing is that Cadbury's isn't even that good a Chocolate but it's still way better than any of the American shit that gets imported over here.

Milka, however, is sensational stuff. Hugely recommended. Montezuma, a small British brand, is great too, especially their Chocolate buttons.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You must not get Malley's.

No love for Lindt, Godiva or Ferrero Rocher? I don't usually buy them, but they seem to be the go-to Xmas gifts so I end up having a good supply for a good part of the year.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
No love for Lindt, Godiva or Ferrero Rocher? I don't usually buy them, but they seem to be the go-to Xmas gifts so I end up having a good supply for a good part of the year.
Lindt is great. Costa Coffee did a Lindt hot chocolate a couple of years back that was stunning, it must return.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

The house is loaded with that stuff from Christmas but I still prefer a good ole Hershey Bar.

I'm just a sucker for liquid Chocolate inside a Chocolate shell. Whether it's the flagship Lindt or a FR, there's something sensational about it bursting inside your mouth with another shot of Chocolate sweetness. Caramilk bars are good too, but I'd prefer the Chocolate inside over caramel.