• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hersheys vs Nestle: Who Betta?

Who Betta?

• Hersheys

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nestle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a close competition of whom I like the least out of both of them as both companies don't seem to have much of a problem using child slavery to get the cocoa for their chocolate.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's a close competition of whom I like the least out of both of them as both companies don't seem to have much of a problem using child slavery to get the cocoa for their chocolate.
Most companies do, if they're made in impoverished populations. And the ones that are made here, in the US, just rape the land, and if it's a job a teenager could do, they call it a summer job, or work program.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Just finished off a bar of this stuff. Mind, I got it for Christmas and nibbled at it here and there. Yummy stuff.

download.jpeg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hershey bar with almonds is awesome. Nestle cocoa for hot Chocolate is outstanding. I do like two Hershey products: Mounds and Kisses. Then Mars' M & M's.

Geez, @FreeOnes_Adam - remove the babe link to choco-late. :facepalm:

Most companies do, if they're made in impoverished populations. And the ones that are made here, in the US, just rape the land, and if it's a job a teenager could do, they call it a summer job, or work program.
Most large chocolate makers go way beyond just the standard corporate exploitation used by most corporations, which granted, is bad itself.

It's worse considering the area it occurs in, West Africa, that it's almost entirely a luxury product people don't need, that it's often children put into de facto slavery, and all the corporations are profitable enough they could just pay to do it ethically if they wanted.

I don't know about Hershey anymore, but Nestle is bad and just about all of them extensively exploited people now or at one point.

I don't know about Hershey anymore, but Nestle is bad and just about all of them extensively exploited people now or at one point.
Nestle got in a lot of trouble promoting their baby formula in Africa using sales agents dressed up as nurses. It was an interesting case since they didn't "technically" say they were nurses, but they were found guilty of deceptive practices regardless, because common sense.

But damn, their chocolate/vanilla milk mix is a great way to start the morning!