• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Her tongue inside his foreskin

Anyone know of any scenes in which the woman licks the head of the penis with her tongue actually inside the foreskin?

Some examples are:

Nina Hartley in "Momma Knows Best 3"

Jane Lix in "Please Start Fucking 7"

Mckayla in "Dick Sucking Anal Bitches of Fresh Meat"
This one has a trailer which features the shot.
http://evilangel.com/page.php?node=item&item_id=1950

Sorry for lack of links for the others, really cant find them for free.

Thanks folks!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
:bowdown: Farrah :lovecoupl did it in this scene when giving blowjob to Mark Davis in the film "Broad Strokes", but the sample videoclips don't contain it.

wow, someone else who has my particular fetish! :p

I dont know why, but I love seeing a woman play with a guy's foreskin. I guess its sort of akin to guys liking to see a girl suck a guy's balls.

Anyway, here is a list of movies that either include tongue under foreskin or simply biting/nibbling foreskin (most include both). Mark Davis is probably the king for this - he seems to get the women to do this every so often (probably more often but much of it may end up on the cutting room floor).

1) Foreskin Gump. Maybe the best foreskin play vid of all time. Its the last scene - Mark Davis & Nikki Sin. Some fabulous tongue under skin, nibbling, biting etc.

2) Cum Back Pussy #29 - scene 2 - mark davis & TJ Hart. Another one of my favorites - TJ seems to get to work without being prompted.

3) B.B.G. #05 (Black Bad Girls) - scene 2 - Dee & Mark Davis - great tongue in foreskin action & biting/Nibbling.

4) Cum In My Mouth I'll Spit It Back In Yours 3 - Last scene - Veronica Jett and Mark Davis - mostly foreskin biting, but good nonetheless (dont watch the end of the scene if you dont like the title!!)

5) Pop - Nicole Sheridan & Voodoo - again mostly biting, but some good stuff here.

6) Rack 'em - Nicole Sheridan & Voodoo - again mostly biting,

7) Eve's Gift - scene 1 - Sydnee & Mark Davis

I know there are more, those are all i can think of right now - will add as they come to me

Finally, I found others who share my fetish. You can also add to the list
"Whiteboy Stomp 14" first scene

"Apple Bottomz 4" Alexis Texas

Both Mark Davis scenes. Please add more! We should find a way to upload these scenes to wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? or wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? as well. :)

I have about 15 of these clips myself - id be happy to upload/share if someone has a good place to do so.

I know there are others Im forgetting - i will add when I take a look at my clips.

I saw one about 4 years ago and never saw it or another like it again?

This guy had a big bell but very long 4skin so this girl sucked him off then put her tongue between the bell and 4skin and went round in circles about 5 or 6 times.

Not nice for the girl if the guy hasn't had a wash for a while...lol

oh - i just remembered one of the best!

Chica Boom 3.

Mark Davis is waiting in a doctor's office reception area - he is there to get a circumcision. The receptionist (Tavalia Griffin) asks why on earth he'd want to do that - she says she loves foreskin. He shows her his & she proceeds to show him why he would want to keep his intact ;) The tongue-under-foreskin swirls are amazing. Great scene.

Bring em young 1 has another davis foreskin lick

Yeah this is a good one - goes on for a minute of so - the girl is totally resistant (thinking she will hurt him or something) - its cute & sexy at the same time.

The movie "Nice Neighbors" has a good scene too

That was awesome.

Let's keep this going!

Unfortunately, there's not a ton more (i dont think!) I spoke with mark davis himself about it last year & he said he has often gotten the girl do to that & then its been cut from the scene by the director.

I know there are at least 2 scenes where Charlie is with someone other than her husband (who is cut) and in both she does a bit of foreskin sucking. No tongue under, but attention to the skin nonetheless. I will get the titles when I remember them! :p