• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Her tongue inside his foreskin

In Ass Worship 11 Kristina Rose (she loves foreskin!) is with Steve Holmes, after about 15 minutes she gets it out and says how much she likes uncircumsized European cocks then on 19 minutes she starts playing with it.

This site hasn't been updated in a long time. I this most members have left and gone other places. All this bumping is not helping either.

I think you're right Yoda. The specific topic I was looking for when I started this thread dried up, then it was pretty much anything to do with foreskin, then that dried up too. Thats absolutely fine, I'm glad people are still getting something out of it occasionally, (no gross pun meant there by the way!), but its no longer what I was looking for and why I now rarely have anything to post.

That said, thanks for all the posts on this thread folks!

I just found Nina Hartley doing this to Mr. Pete on JizzOnline

"Mature Slut Draining His Sack" is the title of the clip, I don't know what the full film is though.

She also refers to his dick as NATURAL :)

Episode of "Can He Score?" which is a BangBros version of "Blind Date"

Marco Rivera of "I Love New York" fame is paired with Phoenix Marie. She says that uncircumcised is her favorite for anal while sucking him! :)

Uncut Pride! hehe. This is a great thread. I can't have this though cause when I'm hard my foreskin gets too tight for that. But here's another really cool tidbit I heard recently. Y'know how many condoms are "ribbed for her pleasure"? Well, a girl told me that she's crazy about uncut cock because it gives her an "extra ridge" for extra sensation ;-)