• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Help needed! Please try logging into your account at www.FreeOnes.xxx

NatalieK

Official Checked Star Member
logged in ok thank you...

curious why my name doesn´t show in the search area at the top like it did in the older version & i´m half way down the listings page, when using my name, logically it should be seen at the top of the page?

ec79299075ff768d2c1bf044c48cb665.png

Hope some tech can sort this out, thank you xxx

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Not working!

Did you use the email attached to this account plus the password you use to log in?

logged in ok thank you...

curious why my name doesn´t show in the search area at the top like it did in the older version & i´m half way down the listings page, when using my name, logically it should be seen at the top of the page?

ec79299075ff768d2c1bf044c48cb665.png

Hope some tech can sort this out, thank you xxx

We're still sorting out the search optimization. It'll be sorted before we push all the traffic to the new site.

Not sure what email I used in order to create this account, and I may not even have access to it anymore :(
Suggestions?

Okay, after the panic died down, I was able to log into the new site.
Funny that my username changed back to what it was before my most recent change here, however.

Great!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I can't remember which e-mail address I have associated with FreeOnes, but it should be one of two and neither works.
It cannot be a wrong password because that one I do have written down.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ahhhhh! Okay ... problem solved.
Out of desperation, I decided --- What the fuck. I'll try my ancient AOL e-mail address, which I haven't used in a gazillion years to the point that AOL even deactivated it.
Lo and behold ... BAMM! That was it! It worked!

Is the fact that that AOL e-mail address is no longer active going to be a problem for any FINAL version of the log in process?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Ahhhhh! Okay ... problem solved.
Out of desperation, I decided --- What the fuck. I'll try my ancient AOL e-mail address, which I haven't used in a gazillion years to the point that AOL even deactivated it.
Lo and behold ... BAMM! That was it! It worked!

Is the fact that that AOL e-mail address is no longer active going to be a problem for any FINAL version of the log in process?

I can change the email address of your account if you want, send me a pm with what email you want to use

Hey there! I tried logging in but it would not take me! :( I will say the site on first glance looks pretty nice!

Never mind! It worked for me...so question had everything transferred over like our favorite babes etc? Or is this like a totally new beginning?

Petra

Re: >>> Help needed! Please try logging into your account at www.FreeOnes.xxx

Login works! Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Login works! Thank you!!

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
log-in at new Freeones site worked

btw, yesterday for part of the day I had to work with the mobile version of Freeones on my laptop :brick:

any explanation ?

Petra

log-in at new Freeones site worked

btw, yesterday for part of the day I had to work with the mobile version of Freeones on my laptop :brick:

any explanation ?

The site is responsive. If a browser is reduced to certain sizes you might get the tablet or mobile view w/o actually using a tablet or mobile phone.