C crycity Dec 1, 2009 #1 Found this babe also as a linkpicture for a site called "Hot Muff". Maybe someone can ID her! Thanxxx Attachments r8g6inlm.jpg 36.9 KB · Views: 501
Found this babe also as a linkpicture for a site called "Hot Muff". Maybe someone can ID her! Thanxxx
C crycity Dec 2, 2009 #2 I give it another try here. Really nobody can ID her? I mean look at this babe, she should rule the world because of her looks. Don´t you guys agree???
I give it another try here. Really nobody can ID her? I mean look at this babe, she should rule the world because of her looks. Don´t you guys agree???
C crycity Dec 4, 2009 #3 Hallo??? Is she so ugly that nobody has seen her before. She must be familiar to someone!?!?! (Im getting sleepless nights allready....)
Hallo??? Is she so ugly that nobody has seen her before. She must be familiar to someone!?!?! (Im getting sleepless nights allready....)
User13 Dec 5, 2009 #4 Could it be Victoria Silvstedt? The photo looks like it's been modified, but it could be her...
jayaprak Dec 5, 2009 #5 User13 said: Could it be Victoria Silvstedt? The photo looks like it's been modified, but it could be her... Click to expand... I think she just resembling victoria silvstedt, but not exactly.
User13 said: Could it be Victoria Silvstedt? The photo looks like it's been modified, but it could be her... Click to expand... I think she just resembling victoria silvstedt, but not exactly.
C crycity Dec 6, 2009 #6 Tank you for any response so far!! I´m pretty sure, that she is not Victoria Silvstedt. I´m quiet a big fan of her so I should know. But never the less I still wanna know who the damn sexy girl above is!!! Cheers
Tank you for any response so far!! I´m pretty sure, that she is not Victoria Silvstedt. I´m quiet a big fan of her so I should know. But never the less I still wanna know who the damn sexy girl above is!!! Cheers
User13 Dec 6, 2009 #7 The more I look at the picture, the more I think it looks like a computer generated image. Am I the only one who thinks this lady might not be real?
The more I look at the picture, the more I think it looks like a computer generated image. Am I the only one who thinks this lady might not be real?
C crycity Dec 6, 2009 #8 Yeah too beautiful to be real... But I still hope (and believe) she is real. Alltough that image does indeed look "photoshoped"... Just saw that her nose is a bit "hawk" style. Isn´t that a good feature to ID her???
Yeah too beautiful to be real... But I still hope (and believe) she is real. Alltough that image does indeed look "photoshoped"... Just saw that her nose is a bit "hawk" style. Isn´t that a good feature to ID her???
C crycity Dec 7, 2009 #9 Hi there, just found another Hot Muff add using this beauty as an eyecatcher. Anybody recognize her now??? **********99003[/ATTACH] Attachments v9p11o40.jpg 48.1 KB · Views: 350
Hi there, just found another Hot Muff add using this beauty as an eyecatcher. Anybody recognize her now??? **********99003[/ATTACH]
C crycity Dec 7, 2009 #11 Thanks for your reply, but I´m pretty sure these are not the same girls... Or am I so wrong here???
C crycity Dec 8, 2009 #13 User13 said: The more I look at the picture, the more I think it looks like a computer generated image. Am I the only one who thinks this lady might not be real? Click to expand... Maybe our buddy here is right and is CGI... If it is too good, it is not real... (but we don´t give up, do we???)
User13 said: The more I look at the picture, the more I think it looks like a computer generated image. Am I the only one who thinks this lady might not be real? Click to expand... Maybe our buddy here is right and is CGI... If it is too good, it is not real... (but we don´t give up, do we???)
1337 Dec 8, 2009 #14 crycity said: Maybe our buddy here is right and is CGI... If it is too good, it is not real... (but we don´t give up, do we???) Click to expand... LOL, she's no computer generated babe...
crycity said: Maybe our buddy here is right and is CGI... If it is too good, it is not real... (but we don´t give up, do we???) Click to expand... LOL, she's no computer generated babe...
C crycity Dec 8, 2009 #16 Good suggestion ecomcon! But after a exact check I thing these are to different girls. Particularly the nose and the eyes... Thanks for your effort anyway!!! :thumbsup:
Good suggestion ecomcon! But after a exact check I thing these are to different girls. Particularly the nose and the eyes... Thanks for your effort anyway!!! :thumbsup:
C crycity Dec 13, 2009 #19 crusteezo said: krista santoro Click to expand... Hm I´m quiet sure its not Miss Santoro. But thanks anyways!
crusteezo said: krista santoro Click to expand... Hm I´m quiet sure its not Miss Santoro. But thanks anyways!
C crycity Dec 13, 2009 #20 DR_FIKA said: Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... Thanks, but can´t see anything, I´m not registered. Any chance you can offer an example DR FIKA???
DR_FIKA said: Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... Thanks, but can´t see anything, I´m not registered. Any chance you can offer an example DR FIKA???