• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters &lt;3

awe I was hoping I won you over before this ;)

you won me over the first time you replied to some stupid thing i said. i meant this particular set won me over with that last one

A superbly scroching hot set to launch any week Sophia -hhhmmm

You siiizzzlee in kneels and pantyhose -wwwwwwoooooffffff honey woofff with winks
Tender kisses in gratitude superbabe

SophiaWinters

Good to hear from you Sophia, hope school is going well for you.

Thanks hun, it's been good! Just keeping me very busy!!

you won me over the first time you replied to some stupid thing i said. i meant this particular set won me over with that last one
awe <3

A superbly scroching hot set to launch any week Sophia -hhhmmm

You siiizzzlee in kneels and pantyhose -wwwwwwoooooffffff honey woofff with winks
Tender kisses in gratitude superbabe
thanks babe ;)

vanlee1

IMAGINE

SophiaWinters

anytime with you!!

Great to hear, there is light and joy at the end of that tunnel.
yes there is :D

Here are some pictures from my yellow summer dress update yesterday, hoping to keep you a little warm for those in the cold :)

tumblr_n0sjbpYAGh1sbtpato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0sjbpYAGh1sbtpato3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0sjbpYAGh1sbtpato4_1280.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Here are some pictures from my yellow summer dress update yesterday, hoping to keep you a little warm for those in the cold :)

They definitely made me feel nice and warm... :flame:

Thank you Sophia.

anytime with you!!

yes there is :D

The tree in this pic would be the 2nd hardest and longest thing around if I saw you like this. You looks so GND stunning here - as always. Your butt is just made for so many naughty but nice things to be done to it. It looks so "cuppable". I don't know what the weather was like but if there was a breeze why do I sense the breeze hitting your bare ass sent tingles thru your spine and made you "in the mood" for some....."action". Every time I see your pix I just see someone I could never have sex with but someone I'd want to make love to and afterwards just hold in my arms and enjoy the feel of your hair and body against mine. PLEASE - NO Tatts and NO Implants. Stay 100% NATURAL and you can have a very long career

My Sizzzling Sophia
The sight of you in and out of your smouldering yellow summer dress -hhhhhhhmmmmmmm
helps raise the temperature to a balmy 35 degrees plus for those fans and members suffering in extremely cold conditions.
I am beaming with happiness and contentment when I gaze upon your work babe
Hugs and kisses to you Temptress