• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member

SophiaWinters

Happy Monday guys :) Here is some pictures from today's update :D

tumblr_mzps68OJLS1sbtpato1_1280.jpg

http://tools.*****************/hosted/halter_bikini/images/SophiaWinters09.jpg
tumblr_mzps68OJLS1sbtpato7_1280.jpg

Happy Monday guys :) Here is some pictures from today's update :D

tumblr_mzps68OJLS1sbtpato1_1280.jpg

I agree the short shorts are hot. The nice thing about this pic is you can walk around in public like this and it is socially acceptable - whereas the next 2 pix.....Uh - NO! To me this is very sexy because this is wholesome classy sexy. Imagine a nice warm summer day and we are on a date and you wear this........we can walk around the beach area or wherever and seeing you like this would increase my "desire" because this is hiding something that I want to see - which is why a hot woman in a bikini or sexy lingerie is always hotter than full nude - leave something to the imagination for now - so later - nothing is left to the imagination. Every time I see your pix I just think: CUTE! Girls are Cute - Women are HOT! Being a teenager you are Cute......when you get to be about 25 you will be HOT

SophiaWinters

I agree the short shorts are hot. The nice thing about this pic is you can walk around in public like this and it is socially acceptable - whereas the next 2 pix.....Uh - NO! To me this is very sexy because this is wholesome classy sexy. Imagine a nice warm summer day and we are on a date and you wear this........we can walk around the beach area or wherever and seeing you like this would increase my "desire" because this is hiding something that I want to see - which is why a hot woman in a bikini or sexy lingerie is always hotter than full nude - leave something to the imagination for now - so later - nothing is left to the imagination. Every time I see your pix I just think: CUTE! Girls are Cute - Women are HOT! Being a teenager you are Cute......when you get to be about 25 you will be HOT

awe thanks hun ;) This is for sure something you will see me just hanging out by the pool or beach :)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
The run was not the fun part. Great pics.
So true. Sophia looks gorgeous in those tight running clothes, thank you for the big reveal in the last picture.

Please keep smiling beautiful :)

Had some fun in a little park during my run ;) Hope you enjoy the views and see the rest of the gallery at my website!

tumblr_mzw7bdKnb71sbtpato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzw7bdKnb71sbtpato2_1280.jpg

LOVE this fresh face - little to no makeup which you can do at age 19

Pic #2: Don't know what kind of workout this is - but this I one lucky structure. This structure is what we all want to be with you: ALWAYS "Hard" :rolleyes: