• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

I'm still at a loss how cute you are, Sophia. I hope this feeling of "wrong" goes away soon, re : you being so young! I hope I'm not growing a conscience in my old age.

Wow, that's SO weird! You'll never guess how many of my friendships started EXACTLY like that!

Ummm..... none. Shame.

Ah, the short attention span will kill many great shows for you. Nothing much happens in the first four episodes of Game of Thrones either. Not everything grabs you right away like Scrubs did! Although, that was mainly down to Cheap Trick playing in the pilot. ;)

Lots of good music on Scrubs.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh, what?? I'm already having to share you with Lucy and your sister, now this? You cheap little tart.

What can I say? I have lots of love to give. :o

And what about you and your girls pickle and little gherkin? o_O I very often feel left out, too. :shy:

Maybe it's just the camera or the lighting, but does anybody else think Lucy's tongue is an interesting shade of pink in that picture?

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Ooooo.... a young Statesian girl that says "series" instead of "season"? Wow, I'm even more impressed now. I hate how "season" in that context has crept into British vernacular when we were perfectly happy with "series" for decades. Just a pet peeve.

This isn't helping with my on-going "feeling ancient in Sophia's thread" problem. Might as well put my slippers on and start complaining about the young people with their loud music and no respect.

No. Oh Christ, no.

Although if you like "men" we wouldn't get on, probably. No man here, I'm a 31 year old child. Just ask Vanilla Bear about our games of World's Most Giant Doctor.

Thanks for posting that pic of Lucy licking your Nips in the OCSMOTW thread, it is instantly my second favourite Lucy pic ever. My favourite will eternally be "What Blouse?" which I may have to share at a later date. ;)

haha I always call it series, thought I was just weird but I'll start telling people Im from the UK :clap: and omg 31 isn't old lol!

Hi Sophia—

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to introduce yourself. I know I’m not alone in saying your website is wonderful. There’s something especially irresistible about combining hot and sexy with a warm smile—and you’ve got all that and more!

Are you hands-on with the content of your site, or do you have a manager/director that you trust to come up with all the ideas for the shoots?

Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Steve
awe thank you so much <3 since I'm new at this my producer Brian has helped me a lot with the shoots but the older sets I for sure am more hands on! I also love hearing what people like to see me do and fulfill those requests as well ;)

:) I like turkey with gravy.
I had lots of that today, I feel like Im going to burst now

Thanks for joining freeones and welcome gorgeous *i know i'm a bit late but still ;)

thank you Lanceth :)

About the older men part......yes, it helps me ha.
:drool2::cool:good ;)

Love your signature and I was going to sign up for the newsletter but I couldn't find a place to sign up:dunno:
I just had that up until my website was online, but now that it's up you can sign up via my members area. I can still add you if you'll like just PM your email address ;)

Okay, where do we have to go to make this a threeway marriage? :)

yes! I would love to have Lucy be part of the team :drool2:

SophiaWinters

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving Day
<3

BaLoUG7CQAAOS6n.png

SophiaWinters

Your very welcome Sophia! I'm not gonna wait in line overnight but I am gonna go out today and get some Christmas shopping done.

I think most of the craziness is done by the afternoon, I'm most excited about CYBER MONDAY weeeee!

DSC_9215.jpg

Did you guys see my Freeones gallery? http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Sophia_Winters_002/index1.shtml I also shot another gallery for you guys and a cute video. Not sure when they'll post the video but when they do I'll add the link :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hell no. You stay home too. You're tiny and will be trampled!

That's right! :nono:

Also, do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

What does this have to do with anything? I have no idea. But it sounded good.

P.S. MacMall.com has the new iPad Air for $60 off starting today! :nanner:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You're so cute... wow. Havent seen someone so amazing in a LONG time :drool2: Have been looking at your pictures nonstop for the past couple days.

What part of SoCal are you from if you're allowed to answer? LA?

Any chance you can show more of your feet in your next galleries? You have some beautiful feet... :)