• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She's going to do playboy again big fing deal. She nevr showed anything in the last shoot. If it's going to be that way again just put her in maxim or fhm.

The only good thing about her last P.B. appearance was her sphincter.......... errrr, I mean Spencer.... wasn't in the shots.

“I do want more. I would like to get my breasts re-done because I couldn’t get them the size I wanted because they couldn’t fit,” Heidi explains to Radar Online of her desire for more plastic surgery.

This girl has serious insecurities about herself. Sad too, she was hot.

“It is who you are on the inside that really matters, this is just the shell at the end of the day,” the Hills star confirms to Radar Online.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh Does she really expect us to believe that's how she feels?

She's going to do playboy again big fing deal. She nevr showed anything in the last shoot. If it's going to be that way again just put her in maxim or fhm.

exactly. if shes gonna do playboy, hef should just force her to go nude. if she has the goods, why doesnt she flaunt them???

exactly. if shes gonna do playboy, hef should just force her to go nude. if she has the goods, why doesnt she flaunt them???

Difference between a regular person posing and a "celebrity" posing is that the "celeb" (which Heidi definitely isn't) has more control over what gets put in the magazine than would a college girl or some wanna-be model.

Heidi in 10 years

plastic_surgery_amok.jpg

Personally, I liked Heidi the way she was, but if the surgery makes her feel better about herself, who am I to argue? Empty happiness is better than misery.

Also, I wouldn't last a minute with her; god damn what a body!

What she really needs is a douche removal and a ego reduction. All though the removal of the douche could always bring her back down to planet earth witht the rest of us. Mainly because h is always there when ever she does something really stupid.