• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Heather Vandeven

Has she ever done hardcore before? i seen some videos with her fucking a guy but obviously they dont show the penetration. Its the one from the housewives where she is riding a guy and getting pounded by a guy doggystyle. Theres also another scene as well.

Does anyone know if she really had sex in these scenes or was it a fake?

Also look at this scene. Theres no sound to it though. But at the end... i assume she doesn't really give a blowjob here right and her face is probably to the side of the guy?

http://xhamster.com/movies/1280321/heather_vandeven_fucks_two_shoesalesmen.html

Someone mentioned those softcore scenes she done are fake. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I recalled seeing 2 or 3 videos of her doing it with a guy but ppl said its fake?

okay. So in the first video, you can see how it looks like a blowjob. Since its fake, how does the guy not get an erection or anything like that?

Also, the other video where there is doggystyle, so the guy is really puttting heather in that position but where is his cock then? Surely he would get som erection.

okay. So in the first video, you can see how it looks like a blowjob. Since its fake, how does the guy not get an erection or anything like that?

Also, the other video where there is doggystyle, so the guy is really puttting heather in that position but where is his cock then? Surely he would get som erection.

Numerous actors have given interviews where they describe filming love scenes as difficult and that taking all your clothes off and acting out sex in front of a crew of 20-30 people, often when it's cold on set, as one of the most unerotic experiences of their lives. Plus quite often acting like you're fucking when you're not, you're trying hard not to piss yourself laughing.

In softcore, a majority of the time, the dudes wear socks over their junk when they do "penetration" I don't know if you can find it online, but Cinemax did a behind the scenes series for Zane's Sex Chronicles. In it, some of the actors were doing their first softcore series and they were half joking about how nervous they were about putting socks over their manhoods.

In softcore, a majority of the time, the dudes wear socks over their junk when they do "penetration" I don't know if you can find it online, but Cinemax did a behind the scenes series for Zane's Sex Chronicles. In it, some of the actors were doing their first softcore series and they were half joking about how nervous they were about putting socks over their manhoods.

Yes i have heard of the sock as well. But when they put this on, so where is the guys cock when it looks like there is penetration. To the side?

So for the blowjob that looks real, basically the woman just puts her face around the sock etc ?