• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Heather Summers / Serena Taylor / Colleen

Re: Serena Taylor / Heather Summers

Heya Global! Unfortunately,those aren't new... there are still a few sets from Twisty's I'm waiting on to be released... I'm sure they'll be coming out within the next couple of months.

Hi Wingman! =) I've just been busy moving and working a LOT at the clubs here in Phoenix. I'm starting a new workout routine...so I can't wait to see how the results turn out =) I'll probably be returning to doing more and more videos and shoots this year. I have lots of ideas- I'm just now able to have nothing stopping me! It's great =) One thing at a time, though.. I can't overwhelm myself like I usually do haha!

VADER! Your sig is soooo fucking cool! I absolutely love it! I'm all about the dark side- maybe because I've always been drawn to the red lightsabers... but... either way.. lol that's awesome, babe! I wish I had a better picture of my Padme Amidala costume from Halloween this year!
Hope everyone is doing well, and let's all get revved up for 2009!

I saw the pic of you and your Yoda backpack on your myspace a while back. Freaking awesome...you rule so hard. I'm a huge fan, and I love that you "keep in touch" on this board.

Keep the new content coming. :wave2:

I love Heather. By far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. :D

Cool sig. :thumbsup:

Hello heather
seen photos of yourself now and regardless of previous are in which the same person.
However, I do not agree with those who criticize you, because if you were pretty before, now you're a bombon.
Wish you luck in what you do and your fans that we can see you. Greetings to all.

Well,I love Piercings at this place! But maybe this fantastic Girl should change it to a Ring. Looks better to her Lips

But that is just my Opinion

I liked her Breasts with Piercings much more too. But anyway she is amazing!

Love the new stuff :)