• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

hay mods, DEAL or NO DEAL?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Revamp, this is an honest, sincere question: have you ever spoken to a professional to find out what the basis of your racial obsession is?

That's not a dig at you. I'm seriously wondering what led you to this way of thinking (all the time). If you're this way in real life, surely you see that this is not normal or healthy. Right? :dunno:

georges

Staff member
Whose living in a trailer committing acts of incest? If you want to attack members of the board, you could at least try. Between post counts, random immature nonsense, I'm waiting for the inevitable mockery of spelling - How far into the cliche bin of net troll insults do you plan to dig?

And you've been off the board approx 2 hours, I highly doubt you've fucked anyone.
excellent and priceless:clap::laugh: I don't think he knows the best positions of how to fuck a woman properly and preliminaries about how to please a woman that is first. Second, I don't think that a woman would hang with a clown like him.

georges

Staff member
delete my posts?

if fair is fair, you should ban me and the guys who posted the racist shit for an equal amount of time, maybe a week? I'll deal with that

just for future reference, guys should not be allowed to make racist posts on my threads which don't concern race

You want my answer pal: ''Stop disrupting as well as trollbaiting other members in every thread where you post in and please shut up for christ's sake". :troll: :rules::douchebag:This is not request but an order.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
delete my posts?

if fair is fair, you should ban me and the guys who posted the racist shit for an equal amount of time, maybe a week? I'll deal with that

just for future reference, guys should not be allowed to make racist posts on my threads which don't concern race

Quick question, Champ, why is ok for you to start racist threads in the first place?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Revamp, this is an honest, sincere question: have you ever spoken to a professional to find out what the basis of your racial obsession is?

That's not a dig at you. I'm seriously wondering what led you to this way of thinking (all the time). If you're this way in real life, surely you see that this is not normal or healthy. Right? :dunno:

racist post after racist post saying indian and asian guys have it tough with attracting women

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
You want my answer pal: ''Stop disrupting as well as trollbaiting other members in every thread where you post in and please shut up for christ's sake". :troll: :rules::douchebag:This is not request but an order.

I didn't racebait anyone on that other thread, why play favorites pal? oh let me guess, it is okay to make racist jokes against brown people now? I mean what the fuck is your problem?

georges

Staff member
I didn't racebait anyone on that other thread, why play favorites pal? oh let me guess, it is okay to make racist jokes against brown people now? I mean what the fuck is your problem?

Wait wait a minute. I have never ever said that it was okay to make racist jokes against brown people. But it is you and only you who twist words, spread lies and put them in other people mouths. With me, it is definitely not going to work :nono::noway::dislike::why::bang: You are still an immature 23 years old guy with no real clue of what life is nor what words mean. And everyone here in that thread can acknowledge and advocate that you are a real troll and a proven racebaiter.

DR. B

Closed Account
I bit my tongue while chewing gum.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Hey Revamp.
Go fuck yourself sideways through 7 gates while whistling you pathetic waste of human potential.
I sincerely hope you get loced in Cher's recording room.
May all your shits be angry hedgehogs.
Fuck you.
Cunt.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Revamp, I don't know the history of your threads. I've just stumbled on a few of your posts. No judgments made by me. Now I'm reading all of your shit for the past few days and asking myself,"What is this guy's point?" You wants advice and clearly it's not being found here. You want to know about the view of why Indian men don't get pussy yet in your next breath brag about all of the pussy you get.

It doesn't take long to figure out that this place is littered with jokers. If you want to be here with us put your big boy pants on. Learn how to take a 7-11 joke just like the Canadians take their beatings. We all do this shit in good fun but just like you, we have other sides too just like you. Some of us are into cars. Some of us are into sports. Cooking. Gardening. Politics. We banter about everything. Sure, the sex is what draws us here. But it is the community that keeps us here.

You made 10 posts after you said you were making your final statement. Shit or get off the pot. And as far as Alexpnz goes, tomorrow is Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day. They are in Howell, Eatontown, Egg Harbor and other places that might be near you. I've got one in Menlo Park and will be there.

DR. B

Closed Account
666 is a lucky number in some countries....

....so I heard.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Revamp, I don't know the history of your threads. I've just stumbled on a few of your posts. No judgments made by me. Now I'm reading all of your shit for the past few days and asking myself,"What is this guy's point?" You wants advice and clearly it's not being found here. You want to know about the view of why Indian men don't get pussy yet in your next breath brag about all of the pussy you get.

It doesn't take long to figure out that this place is littered with jokers. If you want to be here with us put your big boy pants on. Learn how to take a 7-11 joke just like the Canadians take their beatings. We all do this shit in good fun but just like you, we have other sides too just like you. Some of us are into cars. Some of us are into sports. Cooking. Gardening. Politics. We banter about everything. Sure, the sex is what draws us here. But it is the community that keeps us here.

You made 10 posts after you said you were making your final statement. Shit or get off the pot. And as far as Alexpnz goes, tomorrow is Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day. They are in Howell, Eatontown, Egg Harbor and other places that might be near you. I've got one in Menlo Park and will be there.

I'm close to Menlo too.

Chick-Fil-A is the BEST Mall food franchise EVAR.....right next to that Chinese joint that is in all the malls that I always forget the name of?

Revamp, here is a serious request, please think about it for just a moment:

Please go into any thread that you have not posted in, and find any racial slur against Indian men. The racial slurs to which you are referring are directed at you, personally. They are not actually racist, they're just talking about YOU. Not Indian men in general, just you. This is because you have made it an issue. No one else has made it an issue, YOU have.

Please. Find a racial slur against Indian men in any thread in which you have not been involved.