• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you heard? Probably not.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I am going to make it my duty to track down every one of those blacks and give them Sam's address (which, given the amount of information that he has given us, should not be difficult) so they can have a game of "pound whitey in the ass" at the same time.

Here is today's cover page on Yahoo. Notice not one story about the Articles I posted above? Yet when the Trayvon incident happened, it was EVERYWHERE.

just sayin'.

yahooooo.jpg

I see that they mentioned black bears, does that count?

White man beaten by 20 blacks in Mobile, Alabama

White man beaten by black man for Trayvon in Chicago, Illinois

"Kill Whitey" vandalism in Franklin, Wisconsin

White man beaten with hammer by two blacks in Sanford, Florida

White man (mentally disabled, unarmed) shot by black man claiming self-defense in Phoenix, Arizona

White man beaten by blacks for Trayvon in Gainesville, Florida

White man beaten by blacks for Trayvon in Toledo, Ohio

White man beaten by blacks in Seneca, North Carolina

White man shot to death by blacks at Mississippi State University

White teen set on fire by blacks in Kansas City, Missouri
These guys are not doing from to avenge Trayvon. They claim so but it's a lie. Theyr are doing it because someone did it firtst. Someone showed how man he is and now they all wanna say tey are men too.

Sam, when you're making such a list, you're encouraging other beatings because some guy who will se that list may say "Hey, I'm a man too and I'm gonna prove it by beating some white guys !"
We've seen something like that in France : Scums burning car in their neigborhood during some riots, medias telling "24 cars burn into -city name-..." and then, the day after, it was "37 car burned into -other city name-...), etc...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You're too focused on black crime against white people.

Because the liberal media will not address the issue. :tongue:

White man (mentally disabled, unarmed) shot by black man claiming self-defense in Phoenix, Arizona

Why were those stories not all over the news? Shame on you media. :nono:

I am going to make it my duty to track down every one of those blacks and give them Sam's address (which, given the amount of information that he has given us, should not be difficult) so they can have a game of "pound whitey in the ass" at the same time.

Snipped and saved for reference.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Here is today's cover page on Yahoo. Notice not one story about the Articles I posted above? Yet when the Trayvon incident happened, it was EVERYWHERE.

just sayin'.

yahooooo.jpg
I'd hit that.

Also, Jon Huntsman leaving GOP eh? Good for him! It's really a shame he's too moderate and sane to be considered a republican front runner.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Snipped and saved for reference.
Not so fast....before you excitedly pull down your chaps and bend over in front of the door, you should know that Stan wasn't being serious. Don't take it as a promise. You're going to have to go out and find that gang of blacks yourself.

Okay, Sam, we get it, calm the F down. Yes, we get that blacks also kill and/or injure whites but that is expected to happen because of payba.... I mean, reparations, so it really isn't newsworthy anyway. So when a white...sorry, Hispanic guy kills a black dude, well, that doesn't happen that often so it sure is newsworthy. It'd be like a Palestinian blowing up a bomb in a bus full of Isrealis on their way to work, how often does that happen? So often it's not news anymore. But if an Israeli were to go into Gaza with a bomb strapped to his body and detonates it in a bus full of Palestinians on their way to work, I mean, how often does THAT happen? :dunno: That sure would be newsworthy. Okay, calm down!!

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
No reply to this?...

Have you heard... whenever a pretty white girl goes missing the media makes it a national tragedy... but whenever some random girl (who is most likely not white or pretty) is missing nobody gives a shit. You can agree with me on that, right?

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Reply samantha!....

Have you heard... whenever a pretty white girl goes missing the media makes it a national tragedy... but whenever some random girl (who is most likely not white or pretty) is missing nobody gives a shit. You can agree with me on that, right?

Right here....

We'll be updating this blog posting as more incidents make the headlines... but the sad truth is that most of these stories are NOT making headlines because the media has an agenda to hide black-on-white hate crimes.

But this same media has no problem supporting Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and even Obama in their attempts to incite racial violence. Al Sharpton has publicly proclaimed that there will be civil unrest... and civil unrest we've received.

Below are just some of the stories we've managed to locate on the web. Feel free to contribute any we've missed so we can keep everyone else informed. We've included the ACTUAL news pages from the internet so you can see the authentic sources so there are no questions as to accuracy of our information.

If anyone fucks with me they'll get a response from Law .303 via my Canadian Enfield No. 1 Mk. 4.

Stories like this make me want to take action, for the victims of crimes like these of every race, gender, and orientation. Then, I start read the words of the people who report and discuss these crimes. The way they use them to try to point the finger at everyone who's agenda is the slightest bit different than their own is so discouraging that I simply want to forget anything ever happened in the first place.