• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever.............

Nope!

...responded to advances from a less than stunning lady?

lol nope.

been seduced by a much older lady and thought fuck me , she could be my grandmother !

lol nope.

been stabbed through a vital organ and still lived .

Jon S.

Banned
1st....I'm glad to see your answer to mine! Ha ha ha! 2nd, nope...never been stabbed period.

Ever been shot, and didn't survive?

Jon S.

Banned
Just checking anyway....ha ha ha!

Nope.....I don't actually.....when I used to do "something else" I would get hungry...but not from drinking.

Sticking with the ghost theme.....have you ever seen a ghost (or though you did anyway)?

Yes but i don't need to be asleep to listen in on what people are saying.

Ever overheard someone random talking 9wrongly) about something you know about i.e. car mechanics, I.T. ....etc and wanted to correct them?

Jon S.

Banned
Definitely...all the time. I believe my generation...."Generation X" invented apathy.....are at least the most apathetic anyway. Kinda sad when you think about it.

Have you ever gotten so drunk that you totally blacked out (forgot) everything that happened the night before?

Jon S.

Banned
Thought no.....KNEW.....well that's another story all together! ;) One time, I think it was on 8th or 9th grade....some friends and I were talking (about what, I don't remember anymore)....and for whatever reason, I said "I am God!" Ha ha ha! Welllllll, for whatever reason, that stuck and people (friends and others....people I didn't even know even) were calling me God through the 12th grade.....kinda a fucked up nickname....but it stuck! Ha ha ha!

Have you ever shoplifted anything?

Jon S.

Banned
The whole God thing was and still is schtick (Hell I didn't even revisit that schtick since my high school days...until recently on here. Ha ha ha!)....I'm not THAT delusional! Ha ha ha!

And in answer to the question at hand....no I haven't. I've had it offered many a time in my youth....but I chickened out. The "worst" I ever did was smoke weed & drink.

Have you ever shot a man in Reno just to watch him die?

Jon S.

Banned
All the time! Probably because I don't usually get enough sleep or sleep right.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

ps. That shooting a man in Reno was a joke....it came from "Folsum Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash....I didn't want my "humor" to be lost on anyone! Ha ha ha!