• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have You Ever?

Have you ever heard of a 49 year old man successfully dating a 26 year old woman? What are your thoughts on this? Thanks

if they really care about each other then I think its fine. it may be weird to see out in public. but its really not that big of a deal

No, I've never heard of it. But would it really be that big of a deal if he did. And what the heck is "successfully dating"?

H

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Successful dating is getting some with the least amount of cash outlay and the least amount of nagging from her afterwards.

Successful dating is getting some with the least amount of cash outlay and the least amount of nagging from her afterwards.

All righty. I thought he was going more for a thought like a certain number of dates, or marriage, etc. I guess it would be a very successful date for a 49 year old to bone a 26 year old, especially if it's on the FIRST date! :thumbsup:

ANd especially if the 26 year old is actually hot.

H

Reactions: BNF

slowhand

Closed Account
The age should not matter as long as they both love each other That's whats counts. :)

Normally I am against this, and still tend to be. However as women mature faster than men, and she is 26, (and young), it has a better chance of working then the other way around. (23 and 56 in another thread).

As for love. Those of us that have been around a bit, tend to think of it more as young person's folly, because the dream of, "love you forever" comes with a lot of caveats as time goes on.

Yes, i think it's fine, once you're old enough to make your own decisions and deal with your own shit, then so be it.

Yes, i think it's fine, once you're old enough to make your own decisions and deal with your own shit, then so be it.

Most people think they are able to deal with their own shit, much earlier then they are really equipped to deal with their own shit. That's one reason so many of these relationships, and relationships in general fail.

In the news there is a 16 year old girl who just married her athletic coach. She thinks she is old enough to deal with her own shit. :dunno:

More power to you dude,,,,,,,,,If your 49 and your gf is 26 by the norm set but society it may be frowned apon, but the age difference doesn't really matter.................................. I'm assuming that that your gf is HOT of coarse................................. no really, more power to you.

bigbadbrody

Banned

Thats what I was going to post:D

when an old man (40+) dates a young lady under 25 he is considered a petifile, and the girl is considered a slut/tramp/hoe

Yet...

when an old lady (40+) dates a younger man in his early 20's the guy is thought of a a king within his circle of friends and the lady is considered a cougar or a milf

is this a double standard or what?

Thats what I was going to post:D

when an old man (40+) dates a young lady under 25 he is considered a petifile, and the girl is considered a slut/tramp/hoe

Yet...

when an old lady (40+) dates a younger man in his early 20's the guy is thought of a a king within his circle of friends and the lady is considered a cougar or a milf

is this a double standard or what?

I don't think I've ever heard it put quite like that.

bigbadbrody

Banned